DialAmerica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telephone Representative Interview

Telephone Representative
Johnson City, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in August 2013.

Interview Details – go in and take computer test then first interview and if they want you they will set up second interview

Interview Question – your best work quaility   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Telephone Representative Interview

Telephone Representative
New Port Richey, FL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at DialAmerica in March 2008.

Interview Details – I felt very comfortable when I was hired and the interview process was painless for me.They explained everything clearly and were very helpful in introducing me to many different programs.I was always coached to suceed and not to feel like a failure when my sales were failing.

Interview Question – asking me about my previous employment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told I would work on comission

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DialAmerica

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialAmerica Telephone Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DialAmerica employees and interview candidates.