DialAmerica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Telephone Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at DialAmerica in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was really quick and straight forward. They asked some questions and then gave a quick test of your telephone sales ability(a fake sales call).They told me about base hourly pay and commission. Then I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to get flexible hours,. They were able to work around my schedule to an extent.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Telephone Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DialAmerica in July 2009.

Interview Details – i sent my resume and they called me a week later. When interviewing i fulled out a packet of basic questions and completed a chart of a keyword. I spend about ten minutes interviewing and was hired. that day i set up training and my hours. i started the next week

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DialAmerica

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialAmerica Telephone Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DialAmerica employees and interview candidates.