Dialog Direct

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dialog Direct.

No comment

No comment

Other Interview Reviews for Dialog Direct

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dialog Direct in October 2013.

2 - one on phone and one in person. The on the phone process was essentially the getting to know you phase: how log have you been in CS, can you type etc. The 1:1 was where a typing test was given where you need to reach at least 30 WPM in two tries. The general Interview questions and Role Playing followed. The latter pretty much determined weather you got the job or not.

I was offered the job based on how I Role-Played, I was given an offer letter on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dialog Direct in October 2013.

Hiring Process was precise, interviewer very professional and unbiased, excellent line of questioning to reveal qualifications to the job. Should begin allowing the trainer & supervisor also sit-in on the interview (they are too busy with never-ending hiring/firing for that). Since the trainer can take an instant dislike for personal reasons and never let you go beyond the training room.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question is always
      "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" First if you dont know the way the company operates and how strict they enforce things like yawning in the training room, or not asking enough questions, or behaving differently than you look, it doesnt matter about even a year from now let alone 5 years. How does the company advance? What criteria must be met for advancement? How long is the contract with the client expected to last? What happens to the new staff you're hiring now if the contract ends? Are current employees offered other positions on other client products/services within the company or just released as soon as the contract ends with that client? These are things I usually have to get wind of before foolishly making projections that don't even exist in the company.

Answer Question
    Ask if they are hiring for promotional sales incoming calls. If so then when the promotional is over, out of the 20 they hired they only keep the top 5 performers to fill seats of people they fired from other client work areas. They use you and lose you. No negotiations exist.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dialog Direct.

Applied online. Call back within 5 mins. Setup interview for 2 days later. To my surprise it was a group interview. Asked very weird questions. It was more of evaluation of speech skills than actually getting to know your skills as a worker.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dialog Direct in June 2013.

I was called in for an interview the day after submitting my application. I was interviewed by the trainer another supervisor. They were quick, calm and courteous. They asked me about my previous customer service experience and interest in the cargo/logistics business, as well as the benefits of working specifically for the AA Cargo campaign as opposed to any others.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an upset customer on the phone demanding you assist them?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Dialog Direct in April 2010.

on the phone hired the next day.

too far