Dialog Direct Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.0

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

The lady was nice. Very chatty. Easy interview. Talked a lot about the company and her personal experience. I'm sure we chatted for longer than the interview was supposed to take. She seemed very passionate. Before I was supposed to start orientation, I decided this job was not for me. I emailed them and never heard back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Call you, to meet with them, then quick interview.They tell you what they want from you and what hours do you want to work. You bid on your shift. I forgot how it was done.

Member Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Denison, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

took forever first you have to do the application online then when u are up there u have to sit with someone on the floor for at least 3-5 calls then tal to 2 different supervisors then u gt to know a few days later if u got the job

Interview Questions

• why do u want to work for dialog direct in the Prime Therapeutics side?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Highland Park, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

I actually had an interview however I know 20 people who was just told to come in and feel out paper work. They were hired without question, just show proof that they were a licensed agent and was hired. This place hired anyone, so if you're in need of a job apply do not expect much. Positions range from $10-15 an hour for customer service, agent and non-licensed QAs and $15.50-18.00 for Licensed QAs and Coaches.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions you find on google like, explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. Nothing out of the normal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewer primarily wanted to know that prospective employees are able to speak in a professional manner as well as have a minimum of two years customer service experience (combined retail, community service, telemarketing, ect...). Employee must be able to show up every day, on time for full shift. If there is anything that my prevent this, employee must state circumstances to that employer can try to work around school schedules, court dates, and or prior appointments. Documentation is required for any missed days.

Interview Questions

• Although you have no call center experience, what makes you feel that you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dialog Direct (American Fork, UT).

Interview

No comment

Negotiation

No comment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Troy, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

2 - one on phone and one in person. The on the phone process was essentially the getting to know you phase: how log have you been in CS, can you type etc. The 1:1 was where a typing test was given where you need to reach at least 30 WPM in two tries. The general Interview questions and Role Playing followed. The latter pretty much determined weather you got the job or not.

Negotiation

I was offered the job based on how I Role-Played, I was given an offer letter on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Troy, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Hiring Process was precise, interviewer very professional and unbiased, excellent line of questioning to reveal qualifications to the job. Should begin allowing the trainer & supervisor also sit-in on the interview (they are too busy with never-ending hiring/firing for that). Since the trainer can take an instant dislike for personal reasons and never let you go beyond the training room.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question is always
      "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" First if you dont know the way the company operates and how strict they enforce things like yawning in the training room, or not asking enough questions, or behaving differently than you look, it doesnt matter about even a year from now let alone 5 years. How does the company advance? What criteria must be met for advancement? How long is the contract with the client expected to last? What happens to the new staff you're hiring now if the contract ends? Are current employees offered other positions on other client products/services within the company or just released as soon as the contract ends with that client? These are things I usually have to get wind of before foolishly making projections that don't even exist in the company.

Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask if they are hiring for promotional sales incoming calls. If so then when the promotional is over, out of the 20 they hired they only keep the top 5 performers to fill seats of people they fired from other client work areas. They use you and lose you. No negotiations exist.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

They ask you general and simple questions, depending on the supervisor interviewing. If they like you from the beginning they won't even bother to ask much questions, but if they don't they will ask a lot of questions, and if they just need to get all the spots in the class full you will most likely get the job. If you don't get the job in that campaign you will get other offers for other different campaigns.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions such as:
      Are you flexible?
      What's been a situation where you handle an angry customer and the positive outcome?
      Any prior customer service experience?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was painless and short. The interviewer was precise and direct. She seemed to have a lot of knowledge of the positions available and told of the chances of advancement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no chance to ask for a different shift of options for pay.