Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dialog SemiconductorMore
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.
They introduced their Company, role of the position. 3 people in a group, 1 Engineering Manager, 2 Chief Engineer. They asked questions in a turn. They asked also technical and behavior questions. Concentrated on what you have done in the past, your ability, your skills, etc.
- Buck Converter topology, waveform, DAC Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Cologne (Germany)) in February 2015.
Applied online for the position,received a telephone call within a week. The first interview was with the HR for the concerned department. It was a call to get to know the candidate and know what to expect from the company. In a weeks tim was invited for another round of telephonic interview with the technical tea. Interview, started with a more generic approach of Why, What and who. There were three people who were present for the interview.
- Technical questions regarding the the digital circuits and devices. Were basic questions addressing the fundementals of the digital circuits. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).
Had two telephone 'assessments', then three online tests, followed by a two hour competency based interview. This was all organised very efficiently. Following the interview the communication was appalling, courtesy costs nothing!
- Nothing tricky was asked but several questions were repeated Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).
The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked to come in for an interview over the phone and a date was decided. Upon going, the experience was great. I was asked mostly competency based questions but also one question on a long tailed pair and that was all there was really.
- The only question that came close to difficult was being asked to draw a long tailed pair and then give it an active load and explain the benefits of it. Answer Question
Once I got the job, I asked to be transfered to Graz, and they said they would see what they could do. Then about 3 months before my start data, I got told that it was possible, but that I had to have a small phone interview with the Graz office as well. This again was very casual and I got the offer. I also got accommodation paid for me as well.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review