Dialog Semiconductor

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked to come in for an interview over the phone and a date was decided. Upon going, the experience was great. I was asked mostly competency based questions but also one question on a long tailed pair and that was all there was really.

Interview Question – The only question that came close to difficult was being asked to draw a long tailed pair and then give it an active load and explain the benefits of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Once I got the job, I asked to be transfered to Graz, and they said they would see what they could do. Then about 3 months before my start data, I got told that it was possible, but that I had to have a small phone interview with the Graz office as well. This again was very casual and I got the offer. I also got accommodation paid for me as well.

Worked for Dialog Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!