Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Apr 12, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dialog Semiconductor

Specialist Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Had two telephone 'assessments', then three online tests, followed by a two hour competency based interview. This was all organised very efficiently. Following the interview the communication was appalling, courtesy costs nothing!

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky was asked but several questions were repeated   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked to come in for an interview over the phone and a date was decided. Upon going, the experience was great. I was asked mostly competency based questions but also one question on a long tailed pair and that was all there was really.

Interview Questions

• The only question that came close to difficult was being asked to draw a long tailed pair and then give it an active load and explain the benefits of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once I got the job, I asked to be transfered to Graz, and they said they would see what they could do. Then about 3 months before my start data, I got told that it was possible, but that I had to have a small phone interview with the Graz office as well. This again was very casual and I got the offer. I also got accommodation paid for me as well.