Dialogue Marketing

Updated May 8, 2014

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

No comment

No comment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing in October 2013.

Hiring Process was precise, interviewer very professional and unbiased, excellent line of questioning to reveal qualifications to the job. Should begin allowing the trainer & supervisor also sit-in on the interview (they are too busy with never-ending hiring/firing for that). Since the trainer can take an instant dislike for personal reasons and never let you go beyond the training room.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question is always
      "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" First if you dont know the way the company operates and how strict they enforce things like yawning in the training room, or not asking enough questions, or behaving differently than you look, it doesnt matter about even a year from now let alone 5 years. How does the company advance? What criteria must be met for advancement? How long is the contract with the client expected to last? What happens to the new staff you're hiring now if the contract ends? Are current employees offered other positions on other client products/services within the company or just released as soon as the contract ends with that client? These are things I usually have to get wind of before foolishly making projections that don't even exist in the company.
        Answer Question
    Ask if they are hiring for promotional sales incoming calls. If so then when the promotional is over, out of the 20 they hired they only keep the top 5 performers to fill seats of people they fired from other client work areas. They use you and lose you. No negotiations exist.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

Applied online. Call back within 5 mins. Setup interview for 2 days later. To my surprise it was a group interview. Asked very weird questions. It was more of evaluation of speech skills than actually getting to know your skills as a worker.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

HR e-mailed me asking if I was still interested in the position. I emailed back and said yes so she emailed me a date and time for the interview. After the interview with the Director, the HR lady emailed me again to tell me they would like me to come in for a second interview. However, the job paid so low that I had to decline.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Salary was very low.

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

Quick call backs

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a time when you did not follow company policy   Answer Question
    Never received an offer letter

Inbound Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

The process was, for the most part, smooth and professional.

N/A

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through other source – interviewed at Dialogue Marketing in December 2012.

I Called for an interview and was given a date and time. I met with the manager and then went back to meet with another manager. They were both very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I was licensed, which I was. I was then offered the job   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing in September 2012.

I applied for the position online and received a phone call shortly after to schedule an interview.

The interview was onsite at the Troy, MI office with the manager. Pretty standard interview questions then she introduced me to some of the other team members.

About a week later I received a call asking me if I was interested in a different position in the same department and went over salary and benefits with me.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions. Went over my resume and previous projects I have worked on.   Answer Question
    Over the phone. Quick, easy process.

Outbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing in May 2012.

Basically just required life insurance license.

Interview Questions
    • I did not really have an interview; just wanted to know if I was licensed.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, however I did indicate my desire to move into management/training position.

Outbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dialogue Marketing in December 2010.

They would like to see what your skills and goals are.

Interview Questions
    They made it sound better than it was, they sugar coated the agreements about the commissions and their terms.