Dialogue Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Inbound Sales Agent
Provo, UT

I applied through other source - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing in December 2012.

Interview Details – I Called for an interview and was given a date and time. I met with the manager and then went back to meet with another manager. They were both very pleasant.

Interview Question – They asked me if I was licensed, which I was. I was then offered the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

American Fork, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

Interview Details – No comment

Negotiation Details – No comment

Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring Process was precise, interviewer very professional and unbiased, excellent line of questioning to reveal qualifications to the job. Should begin allowing the trainer & supervisor also sit-in on the interview (they are too busy with never-ending hiring/firing for that). Since the trainer can take an instant dislike for personal reasons and never let you go beyond the training room.

Interview Question – Most difficult question is always
"where do you see yourself in 5 years?" First if you dont know the way the company operates and how strict they enforce things like yawning in the training room, or not asking enough questions, or behaving differently than you look, it doesnt matter about even a year from now let alone 5 years. How does the company advance? What criteria must be met for advancement? How long is the contract with the client expected to last? What happens to the new staff you're hiring now if the contract ends? Are current employees offered other positions on other client products/services within the company or just released as soon as the contract ends with that client? These are things I usually have to get wind of before foolishly making projections that don't even exist in the company.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask if they are hiring for promotional sales incoming calls. If so then when the promotional is over, out of the 20 they hired they only keep the top 5 performers to fill seats of people they fired from other client work areas. They use you and lose you. No negotiations exist.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

Interview Details – Applied online. Call back within 5 mins. Setup interview for 2 days later. To my surprise it was a group interview. Asked very weird questions. It was more of evaluation of speech skills than actually getting to know your skills as a worker.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor
Troy, MI

I applied online and interviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

Interview Details – HR e-mailed me asking if I was still interested in the position. I emailed back and said yes so she emailed me a date and time for the interview. After the interview with the Director, the HR lady emailed me again to tell me they would like me to come in for a second interview. However, the job paid so low that I had to decline.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was very low.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

Interview Details – Quick call backs

Interview Question – Can you tell me about a time when you did not follow company policy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Never received an offer letter

Content Writer Interview

Content Writer
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and received a phone call shortly after to schedule an interview.

The interview was onsite at the Troy, MI office with the manager. Pretty standard interview questions then she introduced me to some of the other team members.

About a week later I received a call asking me if I was interested in a different position in the same department and went over salary and benefits with me.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions. Went over my resume and previous projects I have worked on.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Over the phone. Quick, easy process.

Inbound Customer Service Agent Interview

Inbound Customer Service Agent
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing.

Interview Details – The process was, for the most part, smooth and professional.

Interview Question – There were none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Outbound Sales Agent Interview

Outbound Sales Agent
Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing in May 2012.

Interview Details – Basically just required life insurance license.

Interview Question – I did not really have an interview; just wanted to know if I was licensed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, however I did indicate my desire to move into management/training position.

Outbound Sales Agent Interview

Outbound Sales Agent
Provo, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dialogue Marketing in December 2010.

Interview Details – They would like to see what your skills and goals are.

Interview Question – where do you want to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made it sound better than it was, they sugar coated the agreements about the commissions and their terms.

Worked for Dialogue Marketing? Contribute to the Community!