DialogueDirect

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Canvaser Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DialogueDirect in March 2009.

Interview Details – I found the job in craigslist and sent an email. I was contacted via phone a few days later. It was not an interview on the phone as much as it was to schedule an appointment for the interview in the office.

I arrive at the office and the guy running it seemed young and there was reggae music playing. I sat down in a room with about 12 other people and he explained what the job is like and the potential for income. He then interviews us one by one.

Right then and there he told me to come back on Monday. About 3 of the 12 people interviewed were called back.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be good at this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was take the job as is.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DialogueDirect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialogueDirect Canvaser interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DialogueDirect employees and interview candidates.