DialogueDirect

Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DialogueDirect.

I applied through indeed.com, a few days laters i did a phone interview with hr, that day i was offered a face to face interview and was asked questions about hrs i could work, tech. skills, how i handled angry customers and etc. I then took a typing test and then went over proper ways to write notes when a customer calls in. I was offered to give a call to the boss which i was to send a voice mail with excellent english to be considered for the position. Once that process was done i came in for training to fill out paper work and was offered the job.

Fundraiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DialogueDirect in February 2015.

I first received a phone interview, then was asked for an in person interview. The phone interview was very comfortable, with general interview questions. The I person interview was quick. Again basic interview questions. The atmosphere was very laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What skills and qualifications do you have to match the job description? What personality colors you represent? How well do you communicate?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Very simple phone interview, recruiter was very personable and easy to talk to. It was almost like a regular phone conversation with a friend. I was offered a in person interview and they were very excited about seeing me

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DialogueDirect.

It was simple. I applied through glassdoor and was contacted within two days of when I submitted the application. The interview was smooth. They try to make you comfortable; the staff is super friendly.

Entry Level Fundraising Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DialogueDirect.

I had applied for the position through indeed.com. I got a call about 2 weeks later. It started off with an initial phone screening. She asked me a few simple questions and ask if I could come in for an in person interview. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out an application. After I was done, I was brought into another room by the HR lady and was interviewed by 2 people, one was a city manager and the other was a team lead. They asked me a few questions and the interview ended quickly once I found out it was a canvassing position. They were very transparent and asked if I could see myself in the position, I said no and it was over.

Interview Questions
    • It was super basic, do you have any conditions to prevent you from standing...   Answer Question

Campaign Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at DialogueDirect.

The hiring process has improved immensely since I originally interviewed. It used to be a group interview and was very impersonal. It is now a 1:1 process that is much more efficient and informative.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any questions personally, as all questions were directed to the group.   Answer Question

Fundraiser Position Interview

I turned in an application online and heard back by phone within a couple of days. First they conducted a brief phone interview asking why I was interested in the position. I was also ask d how my previous experiences would benefit me in this position and line of work. After being asked a few questions, I was asked to come in for an in person interview the following day and received a call within 2 days of the in person interview that let me know I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Inspire me, tell me about one place in the world that I must go to before I die.   View Answer
    • Give me an example of one time where you stepped out the of your comfort zone and took a risk.   View Answer

I wanted a position that utilized my education more on a daily basis.

Fundraiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DialogueDirect in September 2014.

Got a phone interview about 4 days after I applied online, then scheduled a date for 1:1 interview. It wasn't too bad; just some basic questions about yourself and experience. The office is clean and nice. Staffs were professionals.

Priority Health Licensed Health Agent Interview

The hiring process was very easy. I applied Saturday night and by Monday afternoon they was giving me a call due to my Medicare experience. The interview was the that Wednesday with the head manger and it went well. then after the head manager interview I had a second interview with the team lead. was hired in that day and started working that same week.

Interview Questions
    • the most Difficult or Unexpected Question that as asked was what about you that stand out that you would be good for this job or an asset to the company   Answer Question

Dialoguer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DialogueDirect.

DD will sell you the job and appear to be legitimate. They act as if they want to hire you versus other applicants but will hire anyone who is outgoing and in decent shape. looks are more important than qualities.

There was none.