DialogueDirect Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.2

Entry Level Sales Interview

Interview

very quick, interviewer was very talkative and asked good questions. Does not believe in asking you what your flaws are, has no hesitation in discussing salary. job is interesting for a recent grad or someone looking to make a difference.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite book? what is your favorite color? what makes you right for this position?   Answer Question

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

1 phone screening with a manager out of state another in person at their "top secret" location. Very easy to pass both as they hire just about everyone since the turn over rate is ginormous. Not many questions are asked. You will pretty much take over the interview process as they want you to prove or pretend that you are super excited about sales outgoing and do not plan to have a life outside of work. No drug test and I do not think they even checked my references or did a background check which means anyone can pretty much get hired with the right attitude and company research if you really want to call this scam your job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiating. You agree to be under paid at $175 a week and commit to being a slave to this for profit agency and making up your pay with the potential to earn more.

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview went really well (lasted for a little over an hour). Very nice people and great company! The process (from applying to getting an offer) lasted about a week. I only turned down the offer since it was not a position I was looking for at the moment, but overall it was a great experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple. Easy. Brief. It was not stressful at all, the employer was very friendly and inviting in the process. If you are good at relaxing under pressure then it shouldn't be a problem.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was predominantly behavioral but also straightforward. The hiring manager was very friendly and wanted to make sure that you understood the nature of fundraising and that you really understood what the job entailed.

Charity Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was easy, got there on time. However make sure to do the reasearch and the interviewer will ask you why do you want This job! I was in and out quickly (because they had a lot of interviewees but it was very easy and conversational.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. It felt like I was having a chat with a friend about making impact in the world. I was a little worried though because I was 30minutes late due to train issues. In spite of all that I had a smooth convo with the guy that interviewed me and the next day I got a call to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• What are the qualities you will like to see in your leader? What qualities do you have that makes you a great leader? How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Well the job description was not made clear through the application process, only at the orientation was it made clear what exactly the job and salary was. So watch out for that, be smarter than me, ask the right questions. Interview was laid back but serious, be prepared to answer "off book" questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to pitch for the charity to my interviewer.   1 Answer

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy interview don't worry. The hiring manger was very calm and made the whole interview process simple and stress free. Just be calm and relaxed and the interview will be a fun process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no such process.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC).

Interview

It was a very short process. I applied on a Sunday, I had a phone call interview the next day and was offered the job the day after day. The person who interviewed me was very nice and friendly. He tried to build a connection and make the interview very informal.