Dialysis Clinic Inc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.0

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Administrator personally interviews. Basically you are interrogated for 2 hours and then told of how they take care of their employees. You are challenged by endless questions. Some of which are not job related. You leave exhausted and your head spinning for a medial job.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was asked before I was told anything about the job - "Why should I hire you, and what can you bring to this job?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was not welcome, but I did it anyways. They tried to low-ball me on salary. Tried to pay what an inexperienced Biller would make. I ended up getting barely the medial range. I stated I could make more elsewhere and they have never had a serious Biller who is capable of getting claims billed and paid if they are willing to give me the power to do so.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osage Beach, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Osage Beach, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

Was basically asked if I would be able to perform the required daily duties, at that time was gone over everything that would include. I was given a tour of the clinic and also a tour of the lab room as it was going to be my responsibility to spin any and all labs and place them in the designated lab fridge and mail them out to corporate on a daily basis. I was introduced to what patients were actually out on the floor that day.at that time I left and was called a few days later and was hired

Interview Questions

• If I was outgoing and friendly and a multi tasker   1 Answer

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

Interview

As a manager, you must have prior experience as a RN in dialysis. Problem solving and multi tasking skills needed. Salary position which typically cannot be done in a 40 hour work week.

Interview Questions

• Situational problem solving and physician communication related   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person and it took about 45 minutes and then I had to complete a drug test and background test to qualify for the job. They asked a lot of questions about my work experience in the health field.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what I would do in clinical situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an above the average salary and I was happy with the income I made at the time I worked with this company.

Hemodialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarion, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Clarion, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

Sent in resume and cover letter to facility. Received interview in next few days. Offered position day or so later. My initial impression of the facility and people were positive.

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate the offer. I would suggest you negotiate prior to agreeing to employment, especially if you have dialysis experience.

Corporate Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

After a referral from a friend, i submitted an application with resume. I was called in for an interview which went well, mostly wanting to see that you are driven and have a passion to succeed and grow. Described the responsibilities in detail and then was walked around the office to allow me to get a vibe if the environment would be a fit or not. The people were friendly, but the billing floor was exceptionally quite and the decor drab and depressing, total cubicle hell, very depressing unless you got a cube near an exterior window.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Within the Corporate Billing Department, there isn't much room for negotiation for a new hire employee, even with prior experience as the systems they use are proprietary, so you are starting fresh.

Staff RN Hemodialysis Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

Interview

Medical director knows me personally so he just asked the unit director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the lowest salary of my career and told this was the going rate for SC and this possition

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in April 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call to interview about 10 to 14 days after mailing my resume. Interview was really good and thorough. I was shown job description and benefit information. I was then given a brief tour. I thought the interview went really well. It has been over 2 weeks now since I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question