Dialysis Clinic Inc Interview Questions

2.2

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

Administrator personally interviews. Basically you are interrogated for 2 hours and then told of how they take care of their employees. You are challenged by endless questions. Some of which are not job related. You leave exhausted and your head spinning for a medial job.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was asked before I was told anything about the job - "Why should I hire you, and what can you bring to this job?"   View Answer
    Negotiation was not welcome, but I did it anyways. They tried to low-ball me on salary. Tried to pay what an inexperienced Biller would make. I ended up getting barely the medial range. I stated I could make more elsewhere and they have never had a serious Biller who is capable of getting claims billed and paid if they are willing to give me the power to do so.

Nurse Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

As a manager, you must have prior experience as a RN in dialysis. Problem solving and multi tasking skills needed. Salary position which typically cannot be done in a 40 hour work week.

Interview Questions
    • Situational problem solving and physician communication related   Answer Question
    Minimal.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in June 2010.

I was interviewed by one person and it took about 45 minutes and then I had to complete a drug test and background test to qualify for the job. They asked a lot of questions about my work experience in the health field.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about what I would do in clinical situations.   Answer Question
    I got an above the average salary and I was happy with the income I made at the time I worked with this company.

Hemodialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarion, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarion, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in July 2009.

Sent in resume and cover letter to facility. Received interview in next few days. Offered position day or so later. My initial impression of the facility and people were positive.

I did not attempt to negotiate the offer. I would suggest you negotiate prior to agreeing to employment, especially if you have dialysis experience.

Corporate Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in March 2009.

After a referral from a friend, i submitted an application with resume. I was called in for an interview which went well, mostly wanting to see that you are driven and have a passion to succeed and grow. Described the responsibilities in detail and then was walked around the office to allow me to get a vibe if the environment would be a fit or not. The people were friendly, but the billing floor was exceptionally quite and the decor drab and depressing, total cubicle hell, very depressing unless you got a cube near an exterior window.

Interview Questions
    Within the Corporate Billing Department, there isn't much room for negotiation for a new hire employee, even with prior experience as the systems they use are proprietary, so you are starting fresh.

Staff RN Hemodialysis Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

Medical director knows me personally so he just asked the unit director

Interview Questions
    I was offered the lowest salary of my career and told this was the going rate for SC and this possition

Dialysis Patient Care Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in April 2012.

I received a phone call to interview about 10 to 14 days after mailing my resume. Interview was really good and thorough. I was shown job description and benefit information. I was then given a brief tour. I thought the interview went really well. It has been over 2 weeks now since I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question