Diamond Foods Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diamond Foods

Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Diamond Foods in February 2014.

Applied online at company website. Given that I met all of the listed requirements, I wasn't surprised when I received email requesting phone screen the following day. Phone screen was by automated computer. Incredibly impersonal. I kept thinking the whole time that if the company cared this much about the first contact with potential employees, what would it be like to work there? I didn't have a lot of heart in the interview. Needless to say, I didn't hear back at all. I was surprised the computer gatekeepers couldn't bother with an automated - "we have reviewed your qualifications and will be moving on with other candidates."

Interview Questions
    • Please answer the following 8 questions from a computer.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Diamond Foods.

Was hired by referal, had one interview basic experience and schooling questions.

Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Diamond Foods in September 2011.

Just told me about the position and asked if I had any questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Worked for Diamond Foods? Contribute to the Community!