Diamond Foods

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Diamond Foods in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online at company website. Given that I met all of the listed requirements, I wasn't surprised when I received email requesting phone screen the following day. Phone screen was by automated computer. Incredibly impersonal. I kept thinking the whole time that if the company cared this much about the first contact with potential employees, what would it be like to work there? I didn't have a lot of heart in the interview. Needless to say, I didn't hear back at all. I was surprised the computer gatekeepers couldn't bother with an automated - "we have reviewed your qualifications and will be moving on with other candidates."

Interview Question – Please answer the following 8 questions from a computer.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Stockton, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Diamond Foods.

Interview Details – Was hired by referal, had one interview basic experience and schooling questions.

Interview Question – nothing hard.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant

The process took a day - interviewed at Diamond Foods in September 2011.

Interview Details – Just told me about the position and asked if I had any questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Worked for Diamond Foods? Contribute to the Community!