Diamond Offshore

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diamond Offshore

Subsea Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Diamond Offshore in February 2012.

Interviewd with upper managenment first. Next visited with middle management - mostly as a meet and greet. Upper mngt was very professional and curtious. Middle mngt was less interested in spending time with you. You could tell since they had no say they were not very interested.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly asked how I felt about being away from home for long periods, any fear of heights, traveling, typical rig life questions.   View Answer
    Pay was set amount, not negotiable.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Diamond Offshore in April 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position. I met with the recruiter shortly and she scheduled an interview with the company. I interviewed with several individuals from the company and waited for an offer. They were able to send it shortly and I accepted.