Diamond Parking Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diamond Parking

Accountant Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Diamond Parking (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call to set up for an interview a couple days after applying for this position online. I got there 10 minutes early before my interview time. When I got there, someone from the customer service side escort me to go sit inside a conference room to wait for the individual who was going to interview me. I didn't get interview until 20 minutes later. The interviewer was late to interview me but that was fine. Everything else went smoothly. Got hired on the spot and Took the drug test on the same day.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Diamond Parking in March 2014.

Interview

Responded to anonymous Craigslist posting. Job description didn't exactly match position. 2 step interview process + drug and background check. mostly informative regarding position and company. two completely different personalities doing interviewing, which was great, but probably not intentional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Firm offer, no negotiation

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Diamond Parking (Long Beach, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied for an ad that was on Craigslist. I then got an email asking me to contact the regional manager. I called him up was we talked for about 10 minutes and then he asked me to come in for a 1:1 interview. We met at the office and talked about the position and he asked about my background. He then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable giving out parking tickets in a downtown area.   1 Answer
    • I don't remember an of the other questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was not negotiable.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Diamond Parking (Seattle, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

I was recruited

Negotiation

Negotiate salary, negotiate starting vacation, negotiate everything.

Booth Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Diamond Parking in May 2008.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Mainly just asked about availability, what position I would like to work, tried to get a feel how I worked with people.