Diamond Resorts Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2014

2.4

Project Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Diamond Resorts.

The hiring and interview process can take a fairly long time, but will be worth it in the end. Everyone is very friendly to new team members. You will normally have 2-3 rounds of interviews before being offered the job. Always be sincere in your answers and send a follow up thank you to those you met for their time.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to give specific examples of the type of tasks you will be doing. It is not unusual to have to write an essay if your job involves writing & editing skills, show an example of your designs if you will be working creatively, sample of how to handle a difficult customer if you will be working with clients, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in October 2013.

I applied for this position on a Monday and got a call back that same night for an interview the next day. I showed up to the interview 30 minutes early because you never know what can happen and it always looks good to the bosses anyways.
    I sat in the waiting area just waiting til I was called into the office. I was very pleased at how everyone was when I was sitting. They had just gotten out for lunch and were very kind. It made me want to work there that much more. Everyone reassured me that I was going to be fine. I along with one other person were called into the Orientation Office where the Manager explained what we would be doing and explaining how the company worked and what our goal was. I immediately got excited. He explained it wouldnt be easy and told us now he will be doing one on one interviews. The actual interview was a breeze. No pressure. He asked basic questions about my resume. Asked why I wanted to work there, How I could benefit the company and last but not least why I should be hired. After that he sent me on my way. The next day he called me back saying I was hired. Did orientation (which you get paid for) and started the following Monday. Been working there and so far I love it. Love the people I work with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Diamond Resorts.

Some basic questions about why you , why diamond and then the manager described a little bit about the role and ask my experience on my resume and cover letter.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williamsburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in May 2012.

The interview I went through was very simple. I had 1 interview and they asked the basic questions any other job would ask you. How many jobs have you had, what is your strength and weakness, what can you bring to this company. so on and so on

Interview Questions
    • what would you say your worst trait is about yourself   View Answer
    we negotiated about the pay.

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in December 2010.

I was hired through and employment agency (Robert Half), so a lot of the process was handled through them. The interview was relatively brief and pleasant. . The pay offered was quite fair and Diamond Resorts was quite prompt in offering me the job after the interview. The only unfortunate part of the hiring process was my status as a "contract employee" was renewed more than once before I was hired on as a full-time employee.

Interview Questions
    • I believe the most difficult question for me was how long I expected to stay with the company.   Answer Question

Vacation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williamsburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in October 2011.

I made an appointment for an interview, the manager who was suppose to interview me did not show up. This happened 3 times. If you get an appointment for an interview and no one shows up, remember that perseverance pays off, keep making appointments. Don't expect anyone to ever call you back either.

none

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in January 2011.

Applied on Monster and heard back about one week later. Had a phone interview and an in person interview a few days later. Asked a lot of marketing related questions, not many personality ones. Got the feeling that the manager had read too many 'interesting interview question' articles. There were a lot of analyst-style questions to see how you thought through problems.

Interview Questions
    • How many other companies are you interviewing with?   View Answer
    • Have you learned any lessons the hard way in your career?   Answer Question
    Yes, if they want you, they do seem to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in May 2010.

the interviewer was a very positive lady. had an impression she has just opened my resume and was creating questions on the way. but it was good - we talked a lot, she tried to make the interview process less stressful, appreciated my initiative to talk about smth she haven't asked

Interview Questions

received offer from the company i actually wanted to work for,in a different industry

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in October 2010.

Very pleasant phone voice and great presentation of company. Atmosphere of office was very friendly as well.

Interview Questions

Have to move license. Online reviews of company not favorable.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Diamond Resorts in June 2010.

Interview was fine and proffesional. Memorize presentation and give to a mng.

No negotiation

Worked for Diamond Resorts? Contribute to the Community!