Diaspark Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

3.3

.NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Diaspark (Edison, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was a short process. I had a face-to-face interview abroad. Had over 30 questions all related to .Net architecture and design patterns. Since I was conducting a .Net training for junior developers, I was pretty familiar with all the terms. No actual programming or scenario given. It was more of defining terms.

Interview Questions

• Got one question wrong (finalize vs. dispose)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted their offer. They shouldered my visa and relocation expenses

BI Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Diaspark in February 2015.

Interview

I underwent one phone interview from the recruitment, then Skype video conference with the technical interviewer. Lastly, I also had panel face to face interview with technical manager and hiring manager.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Diaspark (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First there was aptitude.. its simple.. followed by Gd.. then there was technical and then HR.. .. .. Gd was a filter and process was whole day long. Go preapared and be selected : - )

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Diaspark.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview, 1 30 minutes technical telephonic and 1 in-person with HR.

Negotiation

you have to negotiate hard to get good deal.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Diaspark (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview and then HR interview round.

Senior Executive Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Diaspark (Indore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Three to four rounds of interviews.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Diaspark in January 2013.

Interview

2 interviews and one is technical other is personal its a spring interview and hibernate interview questions and java interview questions plus project related questions are also asked during interview process

Na

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Diaspark (Indore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

face to face and telephonic

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Diaspark (Indore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a written test with aptitude,english,di,lr and technical in it.then a gd and pi Overall selection ration is 80:1

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Diaspark (Indore (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

After the screening of resumes, I was called for Written Test. I cleared the written test and called for Personal Interview within 6 - 7 days. I appeared in front of Technical and HR Panel. The interview duration was about 50 minutes. The panel asked everything in depth whatever was mentioned in my resume. They asked questions from every major subject I studied in graduation like Data Structures, C++, Object oriented Programming Concepts, Logical Puzzles, DBMS , Project work etc etc. I cleared this interview too and called for Video Interview from US Panel. Unfortunately I got rejected in this round.

Interview Questions

• 4 _?_ 4 _?_ 4 = 20 Put the proper operators to get the output.   4 Answers