Dice Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dice (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was pretty standard. Interviewed with different members of the engineering team. Did some whiteboarding AKA waterboarding. Overall it was a standard interview process, nothing too crazy or too weird. It's annoying that you have to talk to so many people and answer the same personal or work-related questions, but it's not bad compared to some of the ridiculous stuff other companies do.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dice (Des Moines, IA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set up an interview. From there, I was asked to come in for an interview with the HR Manager, Sales Manager, and a current Account Executive in the department already. The staff seemed young, energetic and happy. Definitely seemed like a fun atmosphere, and people enjoyed being there.

Interview Questions

• Being asked to describe a typical day in my previous career, which there really was never a typical day. Also being asked about how my role fit with my previous employer. Nothing to fault Dice by any means, it was more that my previous employer was just an hard company and process to describe.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Dice.

Interview

Good experience, treated well. I was disappointed in their slow final response.

Interview Questions

Compensation, low bse salary. However the benefit package was good.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dice in September 2011.

Interview

Very detailed

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to salary benchmark? Please describe in details.   Answer Question