Dice Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.8

Director of Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbandale, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dice (Urbandale, IA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the HR manager. We exchanged a few emails discussion the position description and my experience and my potential interest in the job. We then scheduled a phone interview and had the phone interview. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes covering various topics including management and leadership, as well as specific technology and business applications.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with cloud based CRM systems.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dice (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

They just asked me questions about my projects and I just talked about them. You just got to be ready to answer them and just don't get nervious. They just want to hear you talk! If you go for Senior position though, get ready for harder technical questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about X project that you worked on   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dice (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was pretty standard. Interviewed with different members of the engineering team. Did some whiteboarding AKA waterboarding. Overall it was a standard interview process, nothing too crazy or too weird. It's annoying that you have to talk to so many people and answer the same personal or work-related questions, but it's not bad compared to some of the ridiculous stuff other companies do.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dice (Des Moines, IA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set up an interview. From there, I was asked to come in for an interview with the HR Manager, Sales Manager, and a current Account Executive in the department already. The staff seemed young, energetic and happy. Definitely seemed like a fun atmosphere, and people enjoyed being there.

Interview Questions

• Being asked to describe a typical day in my previous career, which there really was never a typical day. Also being asked about how my role fit with my previous employer. Nothing to fault Dice by any means, it was more that my previous employer was just an hard company and process to describe.   Answer Question

Client Services Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dice.

Interview

Good experience, treated well. I was disappointed in their slow final response.

Interview Questions

Compensation, low bse salary. However the benefit package was good.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dice in September 2011.

Interview

Very detailed

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to salary benchmark? Please describe in details.   Answer Question