Dick's Sporting Goods

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Apparel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Dick's Sporting Goods in April 2013.

I applied online for this job. They called me back about a month later to ask if I was still interested. I said yes. Gave me an interview that lasted 30 mins. Very laid back environment, questions were not hard at all. What sport do or did you play? What are my organizing skills? Team player questions, leadership, etc. You must play and or know some type of sport.
I was called about 3 days later for a second interview. He only asked me what sport did I play? Can I name some running shoes? And how would I sell a sneaker to a customer? Pretty much what questions would I ask to identify the customers needs. It last literally 5 mins and ask when can I start.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult. Just be yourself and talk from experience.   Answer Question
They offered me what I was hoping to start with. They base it off experience.