Dick's Sporting Goods Apparel Lead Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Apparel Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leominster, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dick's Sporting Goods (Leominster, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring is fairly informal and rather brisk. If the opportunity arises, second interviews are often given quickly or on the same day. The personality test administered on our website is overly critical and prospective employees often fail and never have the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself with our company. This question is rarely worded correctly, and offers numerous pitfalls. It's nerve racking that the answer to this question, considering the positions applied for, could dock you in your attempt for employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was the common, "We need to look at our options." comment before a ritualistic handshake. I was called back very quickly to be informed I had indeed been offered the job.