Dick's Sporting Goods

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Hardlines Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dick's Sporting Goods in September 2012.

it was a joke... i was interviewed by someone who had to print off the questions that they ask for an interview. I was more qualified for the job than the person interviewing me. The odd questions they asked were in regards to situations that would never arise in that type of atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dick's Sporting Goods

Hardlines Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dick's Sporting Goods in December 2011.

I had one interview with the district manager who showed up late to the interview. The interview lasted about an hour and consisted of questions about my employment history and what I could bring to the table for his company.

Interview Questions
    • If you were the owner of your current store how would you change it?   Answer Question
    • What would you say is your worst management characteristic?   Answer Question

Chose to stay with my current company