Dick's Sporting Goods

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Running Specialist Interview

Running Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dick's Sporting Goods in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very straight forward questions and expectations.

Interview Question – Give me and example of a time you have to deal with a difficult customer, and how you dealt with it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Running Specialist Interview

Running Specialist

I applied online - interviewed at Dick's Sporting Goods in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online for the grand opening of a brand new store. I went through two interviews the same day and was hired on the spot, probably because of my experience as an athlete.

Interview Question – It's a retail job, it's not exactly rocket science. They ask basic questions regarding customer interaction, where you see yourself in the future etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dick's Sporting Goods

Worked for Dick's Sporting Goods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dick's Sporting Goods Running Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dick's Sporting Goods employees and interview candidates.