Dickies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Lead Interview

Tax Lead
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Dickies in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview with one HR person, head of department and department manager. Three one-on-one meetings scheduled back-to-back. About three hours total, including filling out a paper application on site. Started late and head of department was late for his turn. Manager checked and sent texts while she interviewed me. Overall it lacked a professional feeling, even accounting for the small company size.

Interview Question – Lots of technical questions, not of them unexpected or unusual.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Haslet, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Dickies in January 2012.

Interview Details – We had a lot of 1:1 phone interviews before meeting in person. They do this to narrow down the best candidate. Show your enthusiasm on the phone and your communication skills. I then get a call to have a half-day interview with a few executive members of the company. I met with four members, 2 VPs, HR, and PR. Show them what you got. After offering me the position, they did a background check and a drug test (mandatory for all WD employees)

Interview Question – What makes you the better candidate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Intern's pay rate is static and non-negotiable.

Electrician Interview

Electrician

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Dickies in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was simple. First there was a phone interview. They asked me to tell them about myself, future goals, hobbies, and why I would be a good fit to their company. They called me back for a 1:1 interview testing my skills and reviewing my resume. The interview was a very simple process.

Interview Question – What is your biggest failure- what are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dickies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dickies interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dickies employees and interview candidates.