Dickies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dickies

Tax Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dickies (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview with one HR person, head of department and department manager. Three one-on-one meetings scheduled back-to-back. About three hours total, including filling out a paper application on site. Started late and head of department was late for his turn. Manager checked and sent texts while she interviewed me. Overall it lacked a professional feeling, even accounting for the small company size.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions, not of them unexpected or unusual.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haslet, TX

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dickies (Haslet, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

We had a lot of 1:1 phone interviews before meeting in person. They do this to narrow down the best candidate. Show your enthusiasm on the phone and your communication skills. I then get a call to have a half-day interview with a few executive members of the company. I met with four members, 2 VPs, HR, and PR. Show them what you got. After offering me the position, they did a background check and a drug test (mandatory for all WD employees)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Intern's pay rate is static and non-negotiable.

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dickies in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was simple. First there was a phone interview. They asked me to tell them about myself, future goals, hobbies, and why I would be a good fit to their company. They called me back for a 1:1 interview testing my skills and reviewing my resume. The interview was a very simple process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure- what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer