Diebold

Very Easy Interview

Principal Business Continuity Interview

Principal Business Continuity
North Canton, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Diebold in January 2013.

Interview Details – Short phone interview with an HR person, then an online personality and financial math test, then a short on-site interview, with 4 people (1 HR person (dfferent from one that phone interviewed), 1 hiring exec, and 2 peers, plus a senior level HR person called me at home right before the on-site interview. 1 of the peers was completely non-interested in interviewing me, so I ended up back in HR sitting in the lobby for awhile. Good/standard questions were asked by the 3 that were interested in interviewing me, but 2 didn't listen well to my answers (as evidenced by the offer they later made me). An HR manager called me a few days later to verbally say they wanted to make an offer and asked what terms I wanted, we discussed pay, vacation...he was supposed to send me benefits info that day but I never got anything. He wanted me to specifically outline what I would take for pay/vacation combos so I did. The next day a different guy from HR called me, acted like I never had the conversation the day prior and offered me less then we discussed. Never sent me an offer letter, just read it to me over the phone, with no benefit info ever provided. Said he would go talk to the hiring manager then I never heard from them again. Later that night I did alot of research on the internet about this company - strongly suggest any applicants do the same - you will learn alot. Today I logged into their HR system, and several fields in my online profile were deleted including level I wanted and minimum pay (and they weren't deleted by me), and the job was marked offer rescinded.

Interview Question – None of the questions were diffifcult or unexpected - the standard what are your strengths, weaknesses, tell me about a time that you had to work with a difficult issue, etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined their initial low over the phone offer, the HR person said he would check with the Exec then I never heard from them again.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Diebold

Worked for Diebold? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diebold Principal Business Continuity interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Diebold employees and interview candidates.