Dierbergs Markets

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dierbergs Markets

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets in May 2008.

very simple, just basic questions

none

Other Interview Reviews for Dierbergs Markets

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets.

Applied online, they called the next day for an interview. I called them back, they did a short phone interview then asked me if I was interested in coming in for an actual interview, I agreed and met the manager on Monday. I spent 45 minutes basically retelling my application so the manager could write it on her computer. I honestly did not see the point in filling out an application if they weren't going to use it. This interview was a few days before a holiday so they said that I wouldn't hear anything from them until the following week. The next Tuesday I received a call from the application advisor, she had more questions. Unfortunately I missed the call, so I called her back, she wasn't there so I left a message. We played this phone-tag game for almost 2 weeks(she never once picked up the phone and it would take her 3+ days to return my message) until she FINALLY told me what "questions" she had, which was basically my schedule. I called back (again she never picked up) and told her my schedule, I was open for the hours they wanted me to come in for. That was a week ago and I still haven't heard back. For $7.40 and hour, 20 hours a week, AND they take $8.00 a week out of your check for union dues, the job isn't worth it.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets in October 2012.

I applied online, and I got a phone call the next day asking me to schedule an interview. I walked into my local store for the interview. However, I fell into a trap of telling them days I could not work in the next month (about 4) and that did not do me any good. They ask for very specific answers and details.