Dierbergs Markets

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dierbergs Markets

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets.

Applied online and got answered within a week. Talked on phone first and basic Qs if I'm still interested. Asked what timings are suitable for me. Scheduled for personal interview in next 4 days.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic and Situational setting Qs that why you applied? What your looking for further. What skills you possess. How you will handle difficult situation or customer.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Dierbergs Markets in September 2014.

Applied online like the usual way of appplyinng in companies... got response within 2 weeks and phone called. was asked basic questions and that if i am still interested to work with dierbergs.. also asked for job availability, timings and schedule... and then scheduled the interview

Interview Questions
    • all were random situational questios. like how you handled the difficult situation? what can you give to company???   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Dierbergs Markets in June 2013.

I applied to Dierbergs online and got a call about 2 business days later from the headquarters. The phone call was basically about if I still wanted to work there and to verify the position and length of time I wanted to work.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets in May 2013.

Applied online first, including a behaviorial test at the end. Had a brief phone interview a few days later, asking about availability and confirming details on resume. Set up in-person interview later that week. Interview was standard, asking about availability, experience, and behavorial/situational type questions. Interview lasted about 30 minutes total.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer wanted a product that was out of stock?   Answer Question

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets in October 2011.

filled out application online, was called and interview setup, interviewed, questions asked and entered into database, references called, given the job.

Meat Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Dierbergs Markets in July 2010.

Typical interview about interacting with customers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets in July 2010.

Standard apply online setup. was called for phone interview within a week. Phone interview was very standard only lasted a few minutes. Asked to come into one of the stores for a one on one. In person interview lasted maybe half an hour. Filled out a questionnaire, mostly typical personality and ethics questions. Offered job within a couple days.

Interview Questions
    Nothing to negotiate at all...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets in May 2009.

It's not bad. Just be yourself. basic assumptions on interviews.

Interview Questions
    there is none. The union sets your pay

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets in May 2008.

very simple, just basic questions

none

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dierbergs Markets.

Applied online, they called the next day for an interview. I called them back, they did a short phone interview then asked me if I was interested in coming in for an actual interview, I agreed and met the manager on Monday. I spent 45 minutes basically retelling my application so the manager could write it on her computer. I honestly did not see the point in filling out an application if they weren't going to use it. This interview was a few days before a holiday so they said that I wouldn't hear anything from them until the following week. The next Tuesday I received a call from the application advisor, she had more questions. Unfortunately I missed the call, so I called her back, she wasn't there so I left a message. We played this phone-tag game for almost 2 weeks(she never once picked up the phone and it would take her 3+ days to return my message) until she FINALLY told me what "questions" she had, which was basically my schedule. I called back (again she never picked up) and told her my schedule, I was open for the hours they wanted me to come in for. That was a week ago and I still haven't heard back. For $7.40 and hour, 20 hours a week, AND they take $8.00 a week out of your check for union dues, the job isn't worth it.