Diesel Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diesel

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Diesel in April 2012.

When I Interview for Diesel, the recruiter failed to mention via email who my interviewer was or what type of interview was it going to be. Unexpectedly, I showed up to a competitive group interview of 20-30 other candidates. During the interview, the recruiter would have you work together in groups to demonstrate leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer would have you present a scenario with 4-5 team players to showcase the best sales experience.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Diesel.

The interview process is broken into 3 parts.
    First there is a group interview with other potential candidates. A general Q&A and introductions is how this interview begins. As you progress further, there is some slight role-playing where one person is a salesperson and the other is a customer. You end this interview singing a song about yourself using a predetermined group of words.

The second interview is done with a manager within the department you applied to. Cut and dry interview. You proceed to do more role-playing as someone who works there.

The final interview is with the store manager who asks you more questions and determines whether or not you might be a good fit for the company.

The entire process took about a month and a half.

Interview Questions
    • Name various trends that are happening this season.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berlin (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Diesel.

I personally dropped my resume at the store and was called shortly after for a personal interview. This way very easy-going. First I had a chat with the store manager about my previous work experience, my personal way of selling, etc. Afterwards I should select an outfit for a certain occassion. It went well, so I was invited to a test day where I worked on the shop floor for 4h.

Interview Questions
    • Style an outfit for a elegant party but still reflect the Diesel style.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Diesel in February 2008.

1 on 1 interview, show the portfolio, talk about the background, talk about previous experiences, talk about your expectatives, general questions, and usual ones more.

Because the money was really bad, as usual in this company.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vicenza (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vicenza (Italy)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Diesel in February 2008.

u have to fill a form and after u will speak with the recruiter. The interview is really friendly and the questions are focused on what u have wrote on the form. So about your work experice and ur education. What hurdles u had during the college and how u have find a solution.

Dress: casual is fine.

Interview Questions

Worked for Diesel? Contribute to the Community!