Diesel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Diesel.

Interview Details – The interview process is broken into 3 parts.
First there is a group interview with other potential candidates. A general Q&A and introductions is how this interview begins. As you progress further, there is some slight role-playing where one person is a salesperson and the other is a customer. You end this interview singing a song about yourself using a predetermined group of words.

The second interview is done with a manager within the department you applied to. Cut and dry interview. You proceed to do more role-playing as someone who works there.

The final interview is with the store manager who asks you more questions and determines whether or not you might be a good fit for the company.

The entire process took about a month and a half.

Interview Question – Name various trends that are happening this season.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Berlin (Germany)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Diesel.

Interview Details – I personally dropped my resume at the store and was called shortly after for a personal interview. This way very easy-going. First I had a chat with the store manager about my previous work experience, my personal way of selling, etc. Afterwards I should select an outfit for a certain occassion. It went well, so I was invited to a test day where I worked on the shop floor for 4h.

Interview Question – Style an outfit for a elegant party but still reflect the Diesel style.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Designer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Diesel in February 2008.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interview, show the portfolio, talk about the background, talk about previous experiences, talk about your expectatives, general questions, and usual ones more.

Reason for Declining – Because the money was really bad, as usual in this company.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Vicenza (Italy)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Diesel in February 2008.

Interview Details – u have to fill a form and after u will speak with the recruiter. The interview is really friendly and the questions are focused on what u have wrote on the form. So about your work experice and ur education. What hurdles u had during the college and how u have find a solution.

Dress: casual is fine.

Interview Question – Tell me about your personality   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Diesel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diesel interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Diesel employees and interview candidates.