Diesel Nightclub Interview Questions

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Diesel Nightclub (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. First all the different hiring managers stood up to introduce themselves, say how many interns they were looking for, then the description of their job. Then all the interviewees stood up and said their school, year, major, and a fun fact. Then the managers all went and sat in different areas and one by one we went up and talked to as many as we could given the allotted time. I interviewed with about 4 hiring managers and then left. I was told I would hear back in 2 weeks, but a few hours later, I received an e-mail offering me an internship.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Interview

Good experience, nice recruiter, feel relaxed.
    Organized and regular questions: tell me a little bit of your very resent role; how do you see yourself working in a team setting; what is one area you would like to improve.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Diesel Nightclub (Miami, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Great company to work for, unfortunately, the salary was below my expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • What specific goals, including those related to your occupation, have you established for your life?   1 Answer

Denim Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Diesel Nightclub (Woodbury, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview with the store manager. That store manager let oddly before my first day begun.

Interview Questions

• Why Diesel?   1 Answer
    • What were your reasons for leaving your last employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non-existent

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Diesel Nightclub (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2008.

Interview

I read an advirtisment in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette that they were hiring for several positions. I had 7 years of food and beverage experience at the time and 3 years bartending experience. I think they mainly care about 1. Looks 2. Your ability to make a drink 3. Your ability to handle a large volume crowd.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience using a POS system   1 Answer

Negotiation

All bartenders get standard waitress wage $2.83/hr so there was no negotiating.

Employee Interview

Interview

Well organised

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Promise of promotion, growth, development and rumination which never came

Internship Interview

Interview

Came into the office and met with the person who would be my supervisor and was asked questions about what I am looking for in a position and what I would bring to the company

Auditing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Diesel Nightclub in February 2009.

Interview

Needham company called me for an interview. I met with the controller, an auditor and the head of H.R.