Diesel Nightclub

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Diesel Nightclub.

Interview Details – It was a group interview. First all the different hiring managers stood up to introduce themselves, say how many interns they were looking for, then the description of their job. Then all the interviewees stood up and said their school, year, major, and a fun fact. Then the managers all went and sat in different areas and one by one we went up and talked to as many as we could given the allotted time. I interviewed with about 4 hiring managers and then left. I was told I would hear back in 2 weeks, but a few hours later, I received an e-mail offering me an internship.

Interview Question – Who do you think our main competitors probably are?   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

Interviewed at Diesel Nightclub

Interview Details – Good experience, nice recruiter, feel relaxed.
Organized and regular questions: tell me a little bit of your very resent role; how do you see yourself working in a team setting; what is one area you would like to improve.

Interview Question – How is your PeopleSoft skill   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Diesel Nightclub in December 2010.

Interview Details – Great company to work for, unfortunately, the salary was below my expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   View Answer
  • What specific goals, including those related to your occupation, have you established for your life?   View Answer

Denim Specialist Interview

Denim Specialist
Woodbury, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diesel Nightclub in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was a one-on-one interview with the store manager. That store manager let oddly before my first day begun.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – non-existent

Very Easy Interview

Bartender Interview

Bartender
Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Diesel Nightclub in April 2008.

Interview Details – I read an advirtisment in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette that they were hiring for several positions. I had 7 years of food and beverage experience at the time and 3 years bartending experience. I think they mainly care about 1. Looks 2. Your ability to make a drink 3. Your ability to handle a large volume crowd.

Interview Question – Do you have experience using a POS system   View Answer

Negotiation Details – All bartenders get standard waitress wage $2.83/hr so there was no negotiating.

Employee Interview

Employee

Interview Details – Well organised

Interview Question – None all as expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Promise of promotion, growth, development and rumination which never came

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Diesel Nightclub

Interview Details – Came into the office and met with the person who would be my supervisor and was asked questions about what I am looking for in a position and what I would bring to the company

Interview Question – What are you weakness   Answer Question

Auditing Interview

Auditing

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Diesel Nightclub in February 2009.

Interview Details – Needham company called me for an interview. I met with the controller, an auditor and the head of H.R.

Interview Question – describe yourself.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Diesel Nightclub? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diesel Nightclub interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Diesel Nightclub employees and interview candidates.