Digisynd Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digisynd

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digisynd (Burbank, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I've been approach by them without any recruiter or anything. Hiring manager (which would also be my future report) was eager to fill the position soon. We had a great phone interview but very one-sided, all questions about my background and not a lot of infor about the company. After that he fell from teh face of the planet and 2 weeks later I've been approch by what would be their HR (actually and admin manager and an office assitant) the 2nd interview was even more one sided. To this day I don't even know the salary range or their office address. Very weird. They offered no follow-up at all as to status, which is the bane of any potential employee.

Interview Questions

• "describe how did you solve a dificult situation with a client in your past employer?"   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Digisynd (Burbank, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

The company was quick to initiate an interview. The group phone interview went fine enough, though it was clear that they weren't interested in fielding applicant questions or presenting an accurate view of their office culture. They couldn't be bothered to deliver genuine answers to any of my questions, instead eliciting the brush off. The receptionist in charge of setting up the appointments vacillated between seemingly lacking any basic confidence to being curt and unprofessional. Major turn-off! The lack of any offer did not upset me, though they offered no follow-up at all as to status, which is the bane of any potential employee.

Interview Questions