Digital Air Strike Interview Questions

1.8

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Digital Air Strike.

Interview

Apply online. Email Manager. It seemed like a fairly informal process. Hiring manager is fairly young. Office appeared to promote a relaxed young environment. The hiring manager is upfront about the benefits of working there and what the job entails. I hope there is room for advancement, but it's not clear there is. It seems like a fairly flat company, but I cant be sure.

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Digital Air Strike.

Interview

All online and one interview.

Negotiation

Very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Digital Air Strike (Seattle, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Friends bring on friends.

Interview Questions

• none, they will take whoever they can get because turn over is so crazy   Answer Question

Negotiation

not one.. there is no negotiation with this company

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

The interviewing process was fairly simple. It was a 30 minute in person interview and the position was offered to me a day later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview. Face to Face. Questions about situations.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you couldn't live without.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Chose a different company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Digital Air Strike (Raleigh, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

very informal .... screened by HR. personal face to face, follow up by third person with phone call

Interview Questions

• How would you keep a customer from cancelling our services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They presented the salary and bonus potential ..... they have since then changed my pay plan four times in 10 months

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Digital Air Strike.

Interview

The initial contact process with the HR manager was straightforward enough, in which we spoke about my interest in the opening, and that my resume appeared to have the talent sets and experience the company was looking for. I also asked some general culture questions to get a feel for the company, as it was explained to be a Start-up.

After a few days of following up to the HR manager by e-mail, I was informed that the process was moving a bit slowly, and I understood because Thanksgiving was approaching. However, I was able to have a second job-related conversation / phone screen with one of the hiring manager's direct reports, who would ultimately be the supervisor for the DA position in the area. We spoke prior to the holiday and then I settled into leaving everyone alone until after the Thanksgiving weekend before following up again.

The Tuesday after the holiday, I was informed from the HR manager that the position was filled and due to the hiring manager doing their own "networking and recruiting".

The way the rejection went down, makes me a bit concerned. I can't say that I should accuse the company as a whole of impropriety, but it doesn't seem fair that because I was acknowledged as a viable candidate, I did not end up interviewing with the hiring manager. The response to me makes me think there was a hidden agenda, which is no fault of the HR manager or the direct report I had spoken with.

If a job opening is to be made public for recruiting, why then would the position be filled from the hiring manager's resources alone? Did I even have a chance?

Interview Questions

• I did not have an opportunity to conduct a formal interview with the hiring manager by phone or in person.   Answer Question