Digital Domain Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digital Domain

Senior Character Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Digital Domain in June 2013.

Their hiring process is pretty straight forward. The interview was one meeting and with up to 3
    Supervising artists in attendance. Once the interview was completed it took quite some time to receive word that they wanted to proceed with hiring me. By then I had already interviewed with 2 other studios that had sent me offers.

Interview Questions
    • If I was willing to take a paycut since the last time I was hired by DD.   Answer Question

Contract Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Digital Domain in August 2012.

Interviewed with producer and project lead. It was a short turn-around project. We reviewed my reel, and discussed several past projects. They gave me a few situations and ask me how I would deal with them.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest strength and weakness. How do you overcome your weaknesses.   View Answer
    I told them what my hourly rate was and they accepted. Pretty straight forward.

Digital Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digital Domain in February 2010.

Interview process was relatively easy. Met with supervisors and discussed project and position requirements and duration of job.

Very good. I was able to get medical insurance effective on the start date.