Digital FCU

Digital FCU Interview Questions

Building Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Digital FCU.

Completed a Job Application in the headquarters builing
    Waited for about 3 weeks for an answer
    Once an interview letter was mailed to me,Then I was interviewed by the facilities manager
    After the interview then I waited about a week and then I got a the salary offer in writing
    I accepted by calling the HR dept.

Interview Questions
    The job I applied for had some room for negotiation...The offer was close to what I was expecting to get for base period.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digital FCU in July 2012.

Asked a lot of question that are relevant to the job, It was a relaxed interview so I felt comfortable. It is the best company to work for, for many years.

Interview Questions
    • What ultimate job would you want if money was no object?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Digital FCU in May 2009.

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager them met with the VP of the department

Standard questions.. Very personable

Information Center Specialist Interview

The interviewing process for the information center specialist was above average. The questions that they asked were not very in depth, rather generic. They were mostly concerned with the previous knowledge of banking, if applicable. The interview was not very long. I felt very comfortable talking with the interviewer. She was very upfront with her expectations for the position.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, they stated what the rate of pay was and that was it.

Teller Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Digital FCU in August 2008.

WE had a group interview where he had to briefly describe about our background and tthe position we applied and why we think we could be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you come from and the countries you stayed and the experiences you encountered   View Answer
    The negotiations were pretty flexible and depending on the experience and the position