Digital FCU Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital FCU (Worcester, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Normal interview with basic retail experience questions. Very laid back feeling. Whole interview took over an hour, and there was a writing portion. I felt like it was a bit too much for just an entry-level position in a bank. The biggest issue I had was that the atmosphere at the bank did not match the atmosphere the manager was trying to sell.

Interview Questions

• Out of all the applicants, what makes you the best person for the position?   Answer Question

Received a better offer somewhere else, so I declined the position.

Building Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital FCU (Maynard, MA).

Interview

Completed a Job Application in the headquarters builing Waited for about 3 weeks for an answer Once an interview letter was mailed to me,Then I was interviewed by the facilities manager After the interview then I waited about a week and then I got a the salary offer in writing I accepted by calling the HR dept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The job I applied for had some room for negotiation...The offer was close to what I was expecting to get for base period.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital FCU in March 2014.

Interview

Standard Questions. Asked about former management experience. Asked about challenges and how I overcame them. Asked about difficult members (customer) situations and how I handled that. Asked about my management style. Asked about my learning style. Asked about my coaching style.

Interview Questions

• How would you transition to managing former teammates?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital FCU in February 2014.

Interview

Just 1 interview, very laid back, business casual attire, they are a very good company to work for and they take care of their employees very well... you must be very motivated with a high customer service personality.

Interview Questions

• When they ask if you have any vacation time planned in February....I wasnt sure yet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just said yes.

Information Center SpecialistWhat Yo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital FCU (Marlborough, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was both informal and formal. Recruiter made it comfortable throughout the process. Basic interview questions from educational background to work experience and what you were bringing to the team. Also made aware of the benefits offered and the a detailed background of the position applying for. Very welcoming interview process.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital FCU in July 2012.

Interview

Asked a lot of question that are relevant to the job, It was a relaxed interview so I felt comfortable. It is the best company to work for, for many years.

Interview Questions

• What ultimate job would you want if money was no object?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital FCU (Marlborough, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager them met with the VP of the department

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard questions.. Very personable

Information Center Specialist Interview

Interview

The interviewing process for the information center specialist was above average. The questions that they asked were not very in depth, rather generic. They were mostly concerned with the previous knowledge of banking, if applicable. The interview was not very long. I felt very comfortable talking with the interviewer. She was very upfront with her expectations for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they stated what the rate of pay was and that was it.

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital FCU in August 2008.

Interview

WE had a group interview where he had to briefly describe about our background and tthe position we applied and why we think we could be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you come from and the countries you stayed and the experiences you encountered   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiations were pretty flexible and depending on the experience and the position