Digital FCU

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital FCU in July 2012.

Interview Details – Asked a lot of question that are relevant to the job, It was a relaxed interview so I felt comfortable. It is the best company to work for, for many years.

Interview Question – What ultimate job would you want if money was no object?   Answer Question

Building Specialist Interview

Building Specialist
Maynard, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Digital FCU.

Interview Details – Completed a Job Application in the headquarters builing
Waited for about 3 weeks for an answer
Once an interview letter was mailed to me,Then I was interviewed by the facilities manager
After the interview then I waited about a week and then I got a the salary offer in writing
I accepted by calling the HR dept.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The job I applied for had some room for negotiation...The offer was close to what I was expecting to get for base period.

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Marlborough, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Digital FCU in May 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with the hiring manager them met with the VP of the department

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Standard questions.. Very personable

Information Center Specialist Interview

Information Center Specialist

Interviewed at Digital FCU

Interview Details – The interviewing process for the information center specialist was above average. The questions that they asked were not very in depth, rather generic. They were mostly concerned with the previous knowledge of banking, if applicable. The interview was not very long. I felt very comfortable talking with the interviewer. She was very upfront with her expectations for the position.

Interview Question – I don't remember there being any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they stated what the rate of pay was and that was it.

Teller Interview

Teller

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digital FCU in August 2008.

Interview Details – WE had a group interview where he had to briefly describe about our background and tthe position we applied and why we think we could be a good fit.

Interview Question – Where do you come from and the countries you stayed and the experiences you encountered   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiations were pretty flexible and depending on the experience and the position

Worked for Digital FCU? Contribute to the Community!