Digital Firefly Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Design Interview

Director of Design
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Digital Firefly Marketing in September 2011.

Interview Details – I reached out to John via LinkedIn when the company was less than 4 weeks old. As we progress, we have yet to recruit someone unsolicited. We hold all resumes we receive and hire on a necessity basis. We are looking for people who are driven, thus having incentive to reach out to US and explain why you're the cream of the crop is what we're looking for.

Interview Question – The hardest question for me was simply convincing John why he needed to create department for me.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Digital Firefly Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Digital Firefly Marketing Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Firefly Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digital Firefly Marketing employees and interview candidates.