Digital Insight Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014
8 interviews

3.1

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital Insight.

I was contacted by a recruiter who found me through my LinkedIn profile. I had a phone screening with the recruiter that day. I had a brief phone interview with a senior manager a few days later, and an in-person panel interview a few days after that. The panel interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions from my past work experience. It was very straightforward, no crazy curveball questions. I got ample opportunity to ask about the company and see if it was a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about the most difficult experience you've had while working on a project.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Digital Insight.

Was orchestrated by a 3rd party vendor and took months... Hiring team said they needed someone immediately, but then took almost 45 days to seal the deal. I think most people have 3 interviews (manager, Upper Management and then Sr. Peer). Two of my 3 interviews were over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle a difficult manager when you must advise them of negative news.   Answer Question
    Was intense, but eventually they gave into most of my requests.

Offering Program Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digital Insight.

After the initial call with the recruiter, I had a phone screen with the senior manager, followed by an on-site interview with the team. They were very professional and nice. The questions were mostly behavioral based on past work experience. I would recommend researching the company and getting an understanding of the products they offer.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Digital Insight in February 2013.

Typical path to win an in-person interview opportunity - multiple phone interviews with recruiting team, the hiring manager and 2-3 other managers. Transition within the recruiting team made the follow up process a little difficult and eventually they never gave me a definitive answer on the status of the position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary but be prepared to give examples of overcoming client objections, winning and losing important deals, etc. Be familiar with Red Ocean/Blue Ocean concepts.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Lake Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Digital Insight in October 2009.

I was in the middle of changing job from Wall Street to Los Angeles local market when I got a very professional call from Intuit Mountain View recruiting group. After a 30 minute phone chat, they like my strong technical background and encouraged me to apply a full time senior position at Digital Insight - Intuit's acquisition in Los Angeles. They explained the benefit for full time position and told me a local recruiter will contact me.

Then, I was on the phone with a bright young technical manager then was invited onsite. The onsite interview was very formal and took entire day. Except the initial phone screener, all other onsite interviewers are just pure mediocre average skilled people. They focus on 'culture fit' more than tech. With 10+ years experience at Wall Street, I managed to convince them besides my strong tech skills, I don't have 'eagle' and wouldn't be a challenger to anyone. It's was one of the easiest but formal interview and I was pretty sure I'm getting 4.5/5 out of 5 from everyone. During the same time, I was interviewing with google mountain view, PIMCO Newport Beach, which all offered 1.5 - 2x average local pay ranges. Intuit's offer was at the bottom of the range. The reason I started the interview was purely because Intuit HQ recruiting team's initial great communication, they really impressed me.
    After the interview, I got call from the local recruiting team. Since I didn't have job at the time of the interview (I quit the previous job and took a 3 month's break because of a 6-month fully paid deal when I left the previous Wall Street firm), the local manager somehow believed I was desperate looking for job and didn't have many choices; so they decide to change the original offer from a full time, full benefit with bonus pay position to 3/6 month 'contract to hire' temp job. I asked why this wasn't brought up before I started the process because I clearly mentioned that I was only interested in a full time job paying no less than 130K + bonus + full benefit. They told me the manager wanted to see if I'm capable of the work. So, there's extended 'interview' process. I told them I wasn't interested in job and took another higher deal the same day, they came back to me in a week and decided to offer fulltime position again. After I rejected the offer, they asked me how to help them getting a strong candidate... I told them that's simple, be honest, and understand there's never a tough job market for top skilled guys.

Now, I'm working from home at top tier pre-IPO company sitting on a generous employee equity plan. So happy about that Intuit local manager's bad judgement, which completely voided all the great works MT main office recruiters had done plus wasting people's time for interview. On the bright side, it worked out the best for me - "sometimes, you just get lucky."

(They are nice people, just not professional. From my interview, except the tech lead, all other managers are not qualified for the positions. I'm pretty sure no one cares because it's far from MT main office and there aren't many capable individuals in the area. That will explain why only mediocre folks are there. I won't be surprised to know if this location will be shutdown or sold. I strongly suggest senior folks don't apply this branch unless you really need a job temporarily.)

Interview Questions
    • We have great news for you, based on your interview feedbacks, we decided to bring you on board. Our hiring manager decided to change the position you applied from full time to 3/6 contract to hire. So if you perform well, we'll offer you full time positon. Are you interested?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer In Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digital Insight in October 2013.

Interview process is little tough as they mainly include the programming and logic related stuff. Interviewers are very helpful. I have appeared for total of five rounds of interview including the managerial round. It took almost a month time for me as i was out of station after the first round of interview.

Interview Questions
    • All the basic programming/logic related questions. I was not expecting the programming in all the rounds. But, almost all the rounds except the managerial round had the programming questions.   Answer Question
    I was offered better as per the market comparison.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Digital Insight in November 2013.

one telephonic and 2 face to face

Interview Questions
    • He asked some BFS and EH Cache algorithm.I gave perfect logic and pseudo codeThey expected to write syntax code which i dont think any one will remember.I was rejected   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital Insight in April 2011.

3 round of interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Digital Insight? Contribute to the Community!