Digital Realty Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digital Realty

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digital Realty.

four rounds of interview, the forth one is with the boss in san francisco. it is important to have a good personality, they are looking for a good fit. the first interview is a hour, the second is 45 minutes, and the last is 40 minutes. They ask similar questions in the third round because they are different people.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult, just basic questions, but no technical questions.   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Digital Realty in January 2010.

Submit Resume through DLR web-site

Interview Questions
    Work from home if possible

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital Realty in November 2013.

Phone interview process-- all correspodence was done by e-mail to setup phone interview with recruiter. Phone interview lasted about 30 mins. Interview questions were very basic. I was told that I would be contacted within a week if there was interest in a follow-up on-site interview. I did not get any word back, so I did send the recruiter an e-mail asking about the status of the job-- she did respond to my e-mail request and said there they found other candidates that they were persuing.

Interview Questions
    • How much property (SF) and the type of property (office, R&D, etc.) have you managed.   Answer Question

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital Realty in June 2012.

HR interview on phone with an outsourced consultant based in Singapore. Same ol' tell me about yourself and what you've done so far. They stressed leadership experience. Career progression - open, not set as it is a growing organisation. Staff benefits - none yet but are working on it (training & general). 3 stage interview. HR - VP Portfolio Manager - Senior VP APAC. I didn't get the role because I was "quiet" on the phone. They have some "strong personalities" in the organisation and didn't think I would get along well with them. So they have HR pigeon holing people from a phone interview.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Digital Realty in March 2009.

Straight to the point.

Interview Questions

Worked for Digital Realty? Contribute to the Community!