Digital Risk Interview Questions

2.5

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview

Recruiting team contacts prospects over the phone, schedules a phone interview and personality assessment. If selected, assessments at the office are scheduled to test mortgage knowledge ( complete/ calculate a manual 1008, identify mortgage documents, and computer knowledge, if assessments passed a final interview is conducted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Digital Risk is desperate for people. if you have experience and are willing to work in that horrible atmosphere price your self high.

Loan Review Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview

Company is seeking people to work part time, but be available full time.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A lot has changed since I accepted an offer. More recently though the company has offered contract employment for it's experienced staff that goes week to week. If you have no experience and our a college grad you will have better job security since the company will do anything for government money.

Loan Processor Interview

Interview

Who do you know that works here?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Digital Risk (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Had to take test at the site. Meet with 3 people and that was after a phone interview

Negotiation

Run far way as quickly as possible

Legal Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who did an initial phone interview. Very brief. standard questions.

I was then called in to interview with two attorneys from the legal department. Interviewed with two attorneys; one after the other. Again, the questions that they asked were of the standard variety. There were no real curve balls.

Data Capture Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL).

Interview

take a couple of computer tests typing things up

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Digital Risk (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I can't really say anything negative about the interview process, however there weren't many positives either. In my case it seemed the interviewers were a bit disinterested/distracted through the process, although the questions asked were relevant and on point.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not out of the norm for this type of position. Most of the questions were conceptual-based to assess the thought process to arrive at the solution.   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Interview

Very simple.
    Complete application. Get called in for interview, after you take a computer skills test, onsite. When you pass all test required, than your training class is set.

Underwriter Or Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

After working with the recruiter for MONTHS (so they knew exactly what they had in my background) was invited in for an interview which I was told that I scored VERY high and was asked when I could begin. lead to believe by all parties it was just a matter of time for the process they do-no contact or communication. Called myself just one week prior to the start date for a status and was told that I DID NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS

Interview Questions

• I answered ALL THE QUESTIONS ASKED and was told I scored very high and was very knowledgeable   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Digital Risk (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

The initial interview, job offer, and training process timeline were all well presented, making any prospective employee feel they are applying to work for a great innovative company. The first interview involved some basic loan calculations on paper, followed by at home tests that ranged from psychological Q&A's, to calculation and loan formulas, to computer skills tests. After this process with an approved background check you get a job offer phone call and letter.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions in the interview process.   1 Answer