Digital Risk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Digital Risk in February 2014.

Interview Details – I can't really say anything negative about the interview process, however there weren't many positives either. In my case it seemed the interviewers were a bit disinterested/distracted through the process, although the questions asked were relevant and on point.

Interview Question – The questions were not out of the norm for this type of position. Most of the questions were conceptual-based to assess the thought process to arrive at the solution.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Maitland, FL

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Digital Risk in November 2012.

Interview Details – I went through 3 phases-1 phone screen, 1 one-on-one interview, and finally, a panel interview, all in addition to a computer skills test (which was pretty easy). Over all, it was a good experience

Interview Question – Requested a portfolio of any past creative works   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview Details – Recruiting team contacts prospects over the phone, schedules a phone interview and personality assessment. If selected, assessments at the office are scheduled to test mortgage knowledge ( complete/ calculate a manual 1008, identify mortgage documents, and computer knowledge, if assessments passed a final interview is conducted

Interview Question – Outdated Mortgage uw questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Digital Risk is desperate for people. if you have experience and are willing to work in that horrible atmosphere price your self high.

Appraisal Analyst Interview

Appraisal Analyst
Maitland, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital Risk in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my application and resume on line. Got a call for an interview a week later. On the day of the interview, I first had to take a skills test that included Excel, typing and some math. Then I had a very short interview with a couple of managers who offered me the job. A couple of days later, I got an offer letter and a follow-up call from HR. When I accepted, I had to complete papers for a security background check and instructions for a drug test. That took a couple of weeks to complete.

Negotiation Details – I did not like the original offer as it paid less than my previous job. I told the HR person because of that, I would not accept the position. I got a call a couple hours later with a higher offer.

Loan Review Analyst Interview

Loan Review Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview Details – Company is seeking people to work part time, but be available full time.

Interview Question – How much experience do you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A lot has changed since I accepted an offer. More recently though the company has offered contract employment for it's experienced staff that goes week to week. If you have no experience and our a college grad you will have better job security since the company will do anything for government money.

Loan Processor Interview

Loan Processor

Interviewed at Digital Risk

Interview Details – Who do you know that works here?

Interview Question – Do you mind working overtime and weekends?   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Loan Processor
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview Details – Had to take test at the site. Meet with 3 people and that was after a phone interview

Negotiation Details – Run far way as quickly as possible

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Digital Risk in January 2013.

Interview Details – typing tests and underwriting test to ensure calculation of income and review of vital mortgage documents to comprehend skill set for underwriting.

Interview Question – calculation of self employed income   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Small leverage on hourly salary if you are skilled.

Legal Intern Interview

Legal Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter who did an initial phone interview. Very brief. standard questions.

I was then called in to interview with two attorneys from the legal department. Interviewed with two attorneys; one after the other. Again, the questions that they asked were of the standard variety. There were no real curve balls.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in in-house work?   Answer Question

Data Capture Analyst Interview

Data Capture Analyst
Maitland, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview Details – take a couple of computer tests typing things up

Interview Question – all easy   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digital Risk

Worked for Digital Risk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Risk interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Digital Risk employees and interview candidates.