Digital River

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Recruitment Coordinator
Minnetonka, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital River in March 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and received a phone call the next day. There wasn't really a phone screening, more of an informational call about the company and a little about the position. I was asked to come in for an interview the next day. I met with three individuals. It didn't feel like a stuffy, rehearsed interview. They were very interested in my past experience and open to hiring me even though I wasn't necessarily their typical applicant. I was told they would have a decision the next day but by 4:30 they hadn't finalized anything. I was told I would be contacted early the next week but I never received a call. That next Monday I left a message with the recruiter. Two days later I received a call back with a potential offer. The official offer letter didn't come until the next day.

Interview Question – What was your salary at your last position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Digital River

Interview Details – Pretty length process for a software engineer with a phone screening followed by a 30 min tech interview on phone again. Was called on site after 2 weeks for a 2 hour face to face interview. And again a week later to meet higher ups.

Interview Question – Very detailed technical questions   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Minnetonka, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digital River in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that covered the basics of the position and my qualifications for that position. This didn't have that much substance and wasn't overly detailed. The hiring manager's intent was to make sure that a face to face interview was warranted. This was mostly softball questions.

The in person interview was a round robin of the hiring manager and two prospective peers. This offered a good look into the role as well how well I would fit in with coworkers.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time that..." They asked for many specific examples to demonstrate accomplishments to go along with the skill set I was describing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was short - I was asked for my target salary, and we arrived at a final number within a short time.

UI Designer Interview

UI Designer
Minnetonka, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Digital River in May 2012.

Interview Details – The whole process was very slow. They confirmed a morning for the 2nd interview, but not the time until 10:30pm the night before.During the 1st interview, the interviewer didn’t seem very prepared and started out by asking if I had any Q's. The 2nd interview was supposed to consist of a “group” exercise with PM’s, BA,& others, but no one in the group showed up. In the end she didn’t offer me position because she didn’t feel I worked well in a “group” based on that exercise where no one but me showed up.

Interview Question – What kind of process methodologies have you worked with?   View Answer

ECommerce Marketing Interview

ECommerce Marketing
Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Digital River in February 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewer was incompetent. I ran the show

Interview Question – No comment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Digital River in September 2008.

Interview Details – Process was a four-hour interview with about six people in the office, varying from account development managers, to the general manager of the office. Although the account managers seem very well versed in the company, I was a bit concerned as the discussions on their end tended more toward complaining about the systems they had to deal with. The other groups were quite knowledgeable on the business processes.

Interview Question – How would you manage a client's expectations if something goes wrong close to a promised deadline?   View Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Digital River in May 2011.

Interview Details – managers called me for a phone screening , then next set up a F2F interview , where panel of 5(Dept. manager , QA manager, team lead and cross team functioning body)asked different skills questions and regarding my previous work in other companies and also put challenging task to tackle situation and i was set up for 2 hours of written exam that consist of skilled questions related to Job profile , all lasted around 3 hrs
basically its a very dynamic environment there with different cultures you interact and greeted nicely and nice work area location but lacks proper Admin req. for self and company growth

Interview Question – how you tackle a situation when issue arises but not enough resources available/ or whom to reach ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation , should have tried

Fraud Investigator Interview

Fraud Investigator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digital River in April 2008.

Interview Details – It was simple and great.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Digital River? Contribute to the Community!

Digital River – Why Work for Us?

World class online commerce demands intensive resources. Global reach and local-market savvy. Cutting-edge infrastructure and time-tested experience. Revenue-driving marketing tools and clear, powerful thinking. Since… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital River interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Digital River employees and interview candidates.