DigitalPersona

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DigitalPersona in May 2011.

Interview Details – Superficial, questions were basic, seemed cursory.

Interview Question – No probing questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an acceptable offer.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DigitalPersona in June 2012.

Interview Details – One old timer at the company dragged the interview time excessively, from 45 min to two hours. He wanted to show him off and corner candidate. Home work should be a general knowledge and background test. My home work was a real and detail design and coding. It required me 14 hours to read data sheet, download, install, configure tools, design and code. This should and could be done during probation or contract. You do not pay but get design, hr?

Interview Question – bare copper wire uart software design without a platform to test.   Answer Question

Worked for DigitalPersona? Contribute to the Community!