Digitalbridge Communications

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Ashburn, VA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitalbridge Communications in September 2009.

Interview Details – The CTO was leary of hiring a remote employee and originally wanted to bring me on under a contract with an agency, but after our phone interview he changed his mind and hired me full time. The HR dept was very helpful as we negotiated a salary and got through the back ground check. Administrative support was excellent in providing online forms and information for a new hire.

Interview Question – Would you purchase or build software for monitoring and reporting on specific aspects of the subscriber network?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had to take a pay cut of 10%, but in this economy I am very glad I did. It is better to be working and paying my bills than not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Digitalbridge Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitalbridge Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitalbridge Communications employees and interview candidates.