Digitaria Senior Producer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Producer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digitaria in November 2011.

I was interviewed by both the CTO and VP of Production. I met with each individually. Both times, they each felt rushed and not prepared. I felt they both were looking for help in trying to figure out how to better manage an ever-growing team on inexperienced staff. They were looking for process-oriented experience and proven leadership. They kept emphasizing that the agency was somewhat chaotic and high energy. It was indeed. Unfortunately, that translated into lack of organization, over abundance of meetings, and a revolving door of staff coming and going. In the less than 90 days of my tenure, I saw numerous staff exit. Not a good sign when the economy was as tough as it was.

The first two offers they made were so low and laughed it off. I struggled to get anywhere near what I wanted to make. I settled for less than I wanted but increased their initial offer by almost $20K.

Worked for Digitaria? Contribute to the Community!