Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Director Interview

Account Director
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in March 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews

Interview Question – What makes a great website   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wanted freelance

Account Director Interview

Account Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in July 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume directly to their website and received an email from HR to set up a phone interview. A week later I was invited to meet with the head of the department and the person who would've been my direct report. About two weeks later I was invited back to meet with people in other departments; the creative director, media guy, another Account Director, etc. In total I met with 7 people. It seems some where along the lines of meeting with the other departments is where I lost the offer (for some reason)...my feeling is that it was the media guy who didn't like me. He asked me tons of media questions which I didn't feel it was my area of expertise to know. Also, I didn't think it was a good idea to interview with someone who already held my position as an Account Director. Either way, I was told about a week after my 2 hour interview that I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – What have you been doing since your last job.   View Answer

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!