Digitas

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Digitas in December 2011.

Interview Details – HR phone screen was a basic screen ... went through work history, salary requirements, etc.
Onsite Interview got rescheduled once due to client issues. When I finally went in one person dropped off schedule. Interviews were very conversational, people were nice. No curve ball questions. All three people I met with wanted to know what my "ideal job" was.
Got dinged for not having a requirement that wasn't included in the job description and wasn't mentioned at all during the phone screen.
Liked the company just wish they were more specific in what they were looking for so that I didn't have to take an afternoon and pay for parking to discuss a job that I wasn't a match for.

Interview Question – What is your ideal position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in June 2010.

Interview Details – it was fairly decent.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for this company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate much on anything

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.