Digitas Account Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Digitas in December 2011.

HR phone screen was a basic screen ... went through work history, salary requirements, etc.
Onsite Interview got rescheduled once due to client issues. When I finally went in one person dropped off schedule. Interviews were very conversational, people were nice. No curve ball questions. All three people I met with wanted to know what my "ideal job" was.
Got dinged for not having a requirement that wasn't included in the job description and wasn't mentioned at all during the phone screen.
Liked the company just wish they were more specific in what they were looking for so that I didn't have to take an afternoon and pay for parking to discuss a job that I wasn't a match for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in June 2010.

it was fairly decent.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negotiate much on anything

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!