Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Digitas in December 2011.

Interview Details – HR phone screen was a basic screen ... went through work history, salary requirements, etc.
Onsite Interview got rescheduled once due to client issues. When I finally went in one person dropped off schedule. Interviews were very conversational, people were nice. No curve ball questions. All three people I met with wanted to know what my "ideal job" was.
Got dinged for not having a requirement that wasn't included in the job description and wasn't mentioned at all during the phone screen.
Liked the company just wish they were more specific in what they were looking for so that I didn't have to take an afternoon and pay for parking to discuss a job that I wasn't a match for.

Interview Question – What is your ideal position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in June 2010.

Interview Details – it was fairly decent.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for this company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate much on anything

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!