Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly quick - I was in contact with a former friend who was working there, and he gave me the download on all I should know going into the interview. I felt prepared, but I was actually very calm and felt like myself during the process (I'm fairly quirky). I think the Creative team appreciated my casual and friendly attitude because I soon learned they we're all very open people too. The interview was fun - I fit in because I was just like them.

Interview Question – - Your book mostly shows print work. Why digital?

- What are you listening to right now? (I loved this question!)
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short and brief. As an entry level creative, this process was foreign to me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Art Director Interview

Art Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Digitas in April 2013.

Interview Details – Asked about my creative process. To present some of my ideas as well as explain why I did the things I did. Overall it was a great experience and received good feedback in general from them. They where very easy to talk to. As long as you can explain yourself, stay calm, confident and be yourself it shouldn't be too stressful.

Interview Question – If you could change one thing about this campaign what would it be?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Art Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.