Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas
- Analyst Strategy and Analysis (14)
- Analyst (13)
- Intern (10)
- Marketing Associate (4)
- Associate (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Vice President/Director (3)
- Manager, Project Management (2)
- Art Director (2)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (2)
- Creative Director (2)
- Manager (2)
- Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Analyst, Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Analyst Media Optimization and Technology (2)
- Associate, Marketing (2)
- Associate Creative Director (2)
- Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Interaction Designer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Designer (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
Art Director Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).
The hiring process was fairly quick - I was in contact with a former friend who was working there, and he gave me the download on all I should know going into the interview. I felt prepared, but I was actually very calm and felt like myself during the process (I'm fairly quirky). I think the Creative team appreciated my casual and friendly attitude because I soon learned they we're all very open people too. The interview was fun - I fit in because I was just like them.
- - Your book mostly shows print work. Why digital?
- What are you listening to right now? (I loved this question!) Answer Question
Short and brief. As an entry level creative, this process was foreign to me.
Other Interview Reviews for Digitas
Art Director InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Digitas in April 2013.
Asked about my creative process. To present some of my ideas as well as explain why I did the things I did. Overall it was a great experience and received good feedback in general from them. They where very easy to talk to. As long as you can explain yourself, stay calm, confident and be yourself it shouldn't be too stressful.
- If you could change one thing about this campaign what would it be? 1 Answer