Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Art Director Interview

Associate Art Director
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Digitas in January 2011.

Interview Details – I flew myself in and spent a day interviewing. It wasn't supposed to be a day however, but because of a client emergency, I ended up there for hours. I interviewed with four creatives for about 20 minutes each as well as the ECD twice.

Interview Question – I don't think I was asked a very difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick. They contacted me Tuesday after the Friday I was in. They offered me a higher salary than I had asked so I was quick to accept.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What’s Next … and then we take them there. Across 40 offices in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Associate Art Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.