Digitas

Very Easy Interview

Associate Creative Director Interview

Associate Creative Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Digitas in November 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, interviewed with key team members over the course of 2 separate visits. They were very thorough and honest about the opportunities and challenges. The culture was very open, very driven and professional, but not hectic or stuffy. The hiring process was very smooth. After I accepted the offer letter via an online app, a hard copy was at my door within days. The background check was very thorough. When I arrived for my first day, everything was set up and waiting. The company seems well run internally.

Interview Question – What do you know about the history of the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Engaged in some negotiation. I would advise people to be honest with themselves and their skillset as to end up in a position that they want to be in vs. one they think they might want but in reality may not be ready for. In terms of salary, they will work with you within reason.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Associate Creative Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Digitas in October 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview was well scheduled, but the subsequent interviews kept getting postponed, re-scheduled at last minute. There was confusion as to what position and group I was interviewing for. I had sent out emails to get any feedback or response. I suggest you keep records of the exact description / offer you are applying for.

The people where GREAT! Extremely talented and engaging, thought I got a feeling that it's not void of politics. Offices are clean and calm, beautiful environment.

Interview Question – If I prefer doing the work myself or managing others   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low offer. Employees I talk to tried too hard to be optimistic about their enjoyment of the working environment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Associate Creative Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.