Digitas Associate Creative Director Interview Questions

1.0

Associate Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with key team members over the course of 2 separate visits. They were very thorough and honest about the opportunities and challenges. The culture was very open, very driven and professional, but not hectic or stuffy. The hiring process was very smooth. After I accepted the offer letter via an online app, a hard copy was at my door within days. The background check was very thorough. When I arrived for my first day, everything was set up and waiting. The company seems well run internally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Engaged in some negotiation. I would advise people to be honest with themselves and their skillset as to end up in a position that they want to be in vs. one they think they might want but in reality may not be ready for. In terms of salary, they will work with you within reason.

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Associate Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Digitas in October 2009.

Interview

The first interview was well scheduled, but the subsequent interviews kept getting postponed, re-scheduled at last minute. There was confusion as to what position and group I was interviewing for. I had sent out emails to get any feedback or response. I suggest you keep records of the exact description / offer you are applying for.

The people where GREAT! Extremely talented and engaging, thought I got a feeling that it's not void of politics. Offices are clean and calm, beautiful environment.

Interview Questions

Low offer. Employees I talk to tried too hard to be optimistic about their enjoyment of the working environment.