Digitas

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in July 2007.

Interview Details – I reached out to Digitas directly because I was looking to jump into the interactive side of advertising. After an initial phone conversation with the recruiting team, they had me come in to meet with 4 individuals. The interview process went so well! Everyone was incredibly nice and was able to field all questions I had asked. They gave me a thorough view of what I could expect with the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Associate

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through their website and got a call a couple of weeks later by a hiring manager. We discussed a few available/suitable positions based on my experience then set up an in-person interview date. The following week I went in and met with a couple of people in the Account Management Team. They asked very standard questions - walk me through your background, why do you want to work for our company...etc.

Interview Question – What is your favorite advertisement?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position in November and received a call from HR in January during which a phone screening took place. The HR person was very nice and set an interview up for me the next week. In the time between the phone interview and the in-person interview, two HR people kept me up to date and informed about how the interview process would work (schedule/who would be interviewing me), so I felt very prepared. Once I got to the office, I was interviewed by three different people (one at a time, around 15-20 minutes each). Everyone was very nice, put me at ease and answered all of my questions. The questions were pretty basic, mostly about time management skills and past work experience. It was a very laid-back environment and interview. I heard back from HR a little over a week later that I didn't get the job, but they gave helpful feedback and told me they'd be in touch if any positions matching my skills opened up. It was a very positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time where you had to oversee a project from start to finish?   Answer Question
  • When you have to complete multiple projects at the same time, how do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What’s Next … and then we take them there. Across 40 offices in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.