Digitas Creative Director Interview Questions

2.0

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Its an ad agency the process is always the same. Phone call with HR or Creative resource manager then One on one interview with ECD then job offer. Not very complicated.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions, that's why they are an ad agency   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

One phone interview to go over job specifics and see if I was interested with the understanding that my portfolio would then be forwarded to the executive creative director. The recruiter seemed rushed and asked the most basic of questions regarding my background and skill set. I never heard back from the recruiter and found out later on that this recruiter is no longer with the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no behavioral questions or any kind of unexpected questions.   Answer Question