Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Director Interview

Creative Director
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Digitas in December 2010.

Interview Details – Its an ad agency the process is always the same. Phone call with HR or Creative resource manager then One on one interview with ECD then job offer. Not very complicated.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions, that's why they are an ad agency   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Creative Director Interview

Creative Director

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – One phone interview to go over job specifics and see if I was interested with the understanding that my portfolio would then be forwarded to the executive creative director. The recruiter seemed rushed and asked the most basic of questions regarding my background and skill set. I never heard back from the recruiter and found out later on that this recruiter is no longer with the company.

Interview Question – There were no behavioral questions or any kind of unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Creative Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.