Digitas

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Digitas in January 2010.

I applied online and then heard back about two or three days later. We set up a phone interview and the interviewer called right on time. It lasted about 7 minutes in total.

We began by first going over my resume very quickly, almost too quickly. It seemed to be just an initial screen to see what I could do. The interviewer was nice, but spent more time talking than me, so I am not sure how much she really interviewed me. She then almost immediately asked me what my salary expectations were, so that left me with the feeling that they were more interested in money than a good fit.

The interviewer concluded the call rather quickly, and I felt I had to interrupt her in order to even be to try to "sell" myself. She then said she would pass on my info to the hiring managers and I never heard back one way or another.

Not a bad experience, per se, but I felt like I was not really listened to.

Interview Questions