Digitas

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Media Analyst Interview

Phila, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in March 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 5 people, the interview consisted of knowledge based questions about the position and the pharma industry. I was told someone would contact me from HR after the interview and then again within about 1-2 weeks. No one got back to me ever and did not return my calls and emails. How unprofessional and rude!!!

Interview Question – Digital Media   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Digital Media Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.