Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in December 2009.

Interview Details – Process began by a Digitas recruiter phoning me to ask if I'd like to interview for the position. She set a date with me for a phone interview with her, which took place a couple days later. After the phone interview, I was set up to meet with 2 individuals in person, as well as 2 further phone interviews. From there I met with the person I ultimately would be reporting directly to. The day after my final interview, I received a call from the intitial recruiter offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult person, and how you handled it   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time you had to go above and beyond your call of duty   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy - they offered me even more than I would have settled for

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!