Digitas Executive Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in December 2009.

Process began by a Digitas recruiter phoning me to ask if I'd like to interview for the position. She set a date with me for a phone interview with her, which took place a couple days later. After the phone interview, I was set up to meet with 2 individuals in person, as well as 2 further phone interviews. From there I met with the person I ultimately would be reporting directly to. The day after my final interview, I received a call from the intitial recruiter offering me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult person, and how you handled it   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time you had to go above and beyond your call of duty   Answer Question
Easy - they offered me even more than I would have settled for

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!