Digitas

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in December 2009.

Interview Details – Process began by a Digitas recruiter phoning me to ask if I'd like to interview for the position. She set a date with me for a phone interview with her, which took place a couple days later. After the phone interview, I was set up to meet with 2 individuals in person, as well as 2 further phone interviews. From there I met with the person I ultimately would be reporting directly to. The day after my final interview, I received a call from the intitial recruiter offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult person, and how you handled it   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time you had to go above and beyond your call of duty   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy - they offered me even more than I would have settled for

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.