Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Digitas in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of two 45 minute interviews with two people. The first interview was more relaxed, explanation of the job, why do you want to work for our company, etc. The second interview consisted of behavioral based questions, along with a puzzle-type question. Both interviews had a friendly feel to them and were very positive.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What’s Next … and then we take them there. Across 40 offices in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.