Digitas Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.9

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was on one day and I met 4 people - two senior financial analysts, director finance and VP finance. Each interview was for 30 mins and the interviewers were friendly. The company culture is casual but on interview day you are supposed to be in formal attire. The company's interior was youthful and energetic and the office vibe was positive.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself? - Why you want to work for Digitas Health?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas Health in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. After a phone conversation with him about the job openings (there were a couple that he was looking for), he asked for my resume to show the rest of the team. In about a day, he got back to me saying they wanted to bring me in for an interview. I spoke with three individuals, one in the position I was interviewing for, a VP, and a senior manager. They mostly just wanted to know about me (my story/how I got to where I was), and about what I've done (both general responsibilities and specific projects). Nothing was that out of the ordinary, as far as interviews go. All three of the employees were very down to earth and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled delivering criticism on a colleague's work?   Answer Question

Technology Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas Health.

Interview

Fairly routine process. Should have both technology and project management knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Process questions were difficult. Understanding of the agency process would be necessary.   Answer Question

Manager, Project Manager Interview

Interview

I had a unique interview experience so it will not be helpful here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted by an in-house recruiter. Had to present an assignment of hair replacement to the group. Met with 4 people from the company. Entry level people to senior SEM/PPC campaign managers in there center city office. Interviewed for 3 hours and walked around the location. Nice building.

Interview Questions

• What type of calls to actions would you use?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

I had a long day of interviews - about 5 which is standard. It makes for a very long day.

Interview Questions

• Questions concerning print versus online. I only have online experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy! I went back and forth only twice.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Had initial conversation with recruiter. A week later, had an interview with 3 managers, 1:1. Overall time was 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable, but it was higher than I expected

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digitas Health (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I initially met with two different SVPs for a Marketing Manager position and received an offer about a week later. The interviews themselves were standard and ordinary (describe your background, what are you looking for in next position, strengths and weaknesses, etc.). However, the offer was presented while I was out of the country on vacation. I tentatively accepted the offer and requested to meet with the core hiring team after returning from vacation before making an official acceptance. After meeting with the core hiring team, I was notified 3 days later that the offer was being rescinded due to budget constraints and that the position was being filled internally. I've been working in this industry long enough to understand that you don't have a job without proper budgets. However, during the two weeks that I was on vacation (and was rushed to make an offer acceptance), the numbers should have been crunched to determine whether or not a new hire was feasible. Once notified by HR about their decision, it was met by indifference and non-heartfelt apologies.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas Health (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Greeted by the creative recruiter followed by a series of interviews with several CDs. Felt more like a meet and greet in a relaxed atmosphere. My full portfolio was viewed by the creatives prior to my interview.

Accepted another opportunity

Senior Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digitas Health in March 2011.

Interview

Very rushed. I was employed as a freelancer, so my recruiter called me and said can you go in for an interview, they had one Group Creative Director and two random staff in there, the CD rushed me along and offered me the job to start on the next day. The CD was friendly enough, they showed me a video of the best work they had done.