Digitas Health

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Media Operations Analyst Interview

Media Operations Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Digitas Health in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. After a phone conversation with him about the job openings (there were a couple that he was looking for), he asked for my resume to show the rest of the team. In about a day, he got back to me saying they wanted to bring me in for an interview. I spoke with three individuals, one in the position I was interviewing for, a VP, and a senior manager. They mostly just wanted to know about me (my story/how I got to where I was), and about what I've done (both general responsibilities and specific projects). Nothing was that out of the ordinary, as far as interviews go. All three of the employees were very down to earth and easy to talk with.

Interview Question – How have you handled delivering criticism on a colleague's work?   Answer Question

Technology Director Interview

Technology Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health.

Interview Details – Fairly routine process. Should have both technology and project management knowledge.

Interview Question – Process questions were difficult. Understanding of the agency process would be necessary.   Answer Question

Manager, Project Manager Interview

Manager, Project Manager

Interviewed at Digitas Health

Interview Details – I had a unique interview experience so it will not be helpful here.

Interview Question – Not applicable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

SEM Analyst Interview

SEM Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Digitas Health in September 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by an in-house recruiter.

Had to present an assignment of hair replacement to the group.

Met with 4 people from the company. Entry level people to senior SEM/PPC campaign managers in there center city office.

Interviewed for 3 hours and walked around the location. Nice building.

Interview Question – What type of calls to actions would you use?   View Answer

Media Planner Interview

Media Planner
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in July 2013.

Interview Details – I had a long day of interviews - about 5 which is standard. It makes for a very long day.

Interview Question – Questions concerning print versus online. I only have online experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy! I went back and forth only twice.

Copy Supervisor Interview

Copy Supervisor
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in October 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was simple for me but I hear it takes longer for others. Interviewed with 7 people in one afternoon.

Interview Question – All my questions were standard interview fare. My worry was would my lack of digital writing skills translate to a digital agency.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked to come in as a Senior Copywriter when I had a title of Copy Supervisor. I fought to keep the title. Money-wise I was fine with the salary because I was coming from NY and knew there'd be a drop off.

Associate Media Planner Interview

Associate Media Planner
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in October 2010.

Interview Details – 2.5 Hour Process. Standard Questions to see if you are fit for the job, background experience, etc.

Interview Question – Why Media Planning specifically?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

Interview Details – Had initial conversation with recruiter. A week later, had an interview with 3 managers, 1:1. Overall time was 1.5 hours.

Interview Question – a case study - though I was helped through it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable, but it was higher than I expected

Manager, Media Services Interview

Manager, Media Services

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in March 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiters were very knowledgeable and helped answer all questions. My interview was with the head of the department, a director within the department and the recruiter. I also got a building tour. Felt very comfortable and at ease during entire process.

Interview Question – I don't remember a difficult question, but an unexpected one was, "Do you love to win or hate to lose"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate salary I was looking for by asking for a sign on bonus that wasn't part of the original offer

Account Associate Interview

Account Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR associated to schedule an interview. After a bit of back and forth with her, I finally scheduled a time. I came in and interviewed with 3 different individuals from 2 different capabilities. They spent a lot of time explaining how things worked at Digitas Health and what I would be doing in my current role. Overall, I felt very comfortable in the interview and did not feel intimidated despite my limited experience as an entry-level applicant.

Interview Question – Describe how your internships and educational background have prepared you for this role.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Digitas Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Health interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas Health employees and interview candidates.