Digitas Health

www.digitashealth.com

Digitas Health Interview Questions

2.9

Media Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Digitas Health in March 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. After a phone conversation with him about the job openings (there were a couple that he was looking for), he asked for my resume to show the rest of the team. In about a day, he got back to me saying they wanted to bring me in for an interview. I spoke with three individuals, one in the position I was interviewing for, a VP, and a senior manager. They mostly just wanted to know about me (my story/how I got to where I was), and about what I've done (both general responsibilities and specific projects). Nothing was that out of the ordinary, as far as interviews go. All three of the employees were very down to earth and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled delivering criticism on a colleague's work?   Answer Question

Technology Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas Health.

Fairly routine process. Should have both technology and project management knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Process questions were difficult. Understanding of the agency process would be necessary.   Answer Question

Manager, Project Manager Interview

I had a unique interview experience so it will not be helpful here.

easy

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Digitas Health in September 2013.

Contacted by an in-house recruiter.

Had to present an assignment of hair replacement to the group.

Met with 4 people from the company. Entry level people to senior SEM/PPC campaign managers in there center city office.

Interviewed for 3 hours and walked around the location. Nice building.

Interview Questions
    • What type of calls to actions would you use?   View Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Digitas Health in July 2013.

I had a long day of interviews - about 5 which is standard. It makes for a very long day.

Interview Questions
    • Questions concerning print versus online. I only have online experience   Answer Question
    Easy! I went back and forth only twice.

Senior Analyst Interview

Had initial conversation with recruiter. A week later, had an interview with 3 managers, 1:1. Overall time was 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions
    Salary was non-negotiable, but it was higher than I expected

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Digitas Health in October 2011.

I initially met with two different SVPs for a Marketing Manager position and received an offer about a week later. The interviews themselves were standard and ordinary (describe your background, what are you looking for in next position, strengths and weaknesses, etc.).

However, the offer was presented while I was out of the country on vacation. I tentatively accepted the offer and requested to meet with the core hiring team after returning from vacation before making an official acceptance. After meeting with the core hiring team, I was notified 3 days later that the offer was being rescinded due to budget constraints and that the position was being filled internally.

I've been working in this industry long enough to understand that you don't have a job without proper budgets. However, during the two weeks that I was on vacation (and was rushed to make an offer acceptance), the numbers should have been crunched to determine whether or not a new hire was feasible. Once notified by HR about their decision, it was met by indifference and non-heartfelt apologies.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Digitas Health in June 2011.

Greeted by the creative recruiter followed by a series of interviews with several CDs. Felt more like a meet and greet in a relaxed atmosphere. My full portfolio was viewed by the creatives prior to my interview.

Accepted another opportunity

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Digitas Health in November 2010.

The interview process consisted of 2 phone screenings by the HR department who had found my resume from a major search engine, then 1 phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by 3 phone interviews, and then a panel of in person interviews that did not include the hiring or reporting manager.

All-in-all, I felt as though through this extensive process, the requirements that had been presented originally for the position were not the skills and requirements truly wanted for the role, and that mixed messages were being presented, (especially when the hiring manager was no longer part of the interview process). I was not surprised to find that we both decided that the position was not a good fit, but I was surprised that it happened so late in the process.

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas Health in October 2010.

2.5 Hour Process. Standard Questions to see if you are fit for the job, background experience, etc.